LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Those attending the Return to The Devil's Staircase Nov 28th
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=47574
Page 1 of 2

Author:  rokee1998 [ Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Those attending the Return to The Devil's Staircase Nov 28th

Please sign in if you are planning on going.

Registration starts at 0900, you will have to check in with the Scenic Road Rally Staff.

Things you must have to attend the rally:

1. Valid DL

2. Valid Liability Insurance Card

(they will check both of these items, if either is expired you will not be allowed to run the rally!)

3. CB is not a must, but we will probably be working together as a group to find the items on the rally. (we will be on channel 14)

4. Items to leave at home:
a. alchohol
b. pets
c. fire arms

1996XJ, TOWSTRAP and MYSELF will be arriving at the starting point a little before 9am. This is a good chance to check out other rigs.

If we line up as a group, we will be able to stay as a group.

The vehicle start times are spaced out every two minutes.

you do not want to start at the back of the pack because you will be sitting for a very long time waiting to start.

so far, here is the list of members who are going, do not wait till the nitght before to sign up, you will not be gar. a spot!

1) Rokee
2) 1996KJ
3) TOWSTRAP
4) RedKJ04
5) Boiler - hopeful, 80% likely
6) TAHOE
7)larryewaller


Hope to see alot of members there, this will be a fun outing to be enjoyed by family members right after turkey day! :P

Author:  TAHOE [ Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:21 pm ]
Post subject: 

Need to change ur title, its the 28th, not 18th. :D

Author:  rokee1998 [ Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:56 pm ]
Post subject: 

Thank you sir! 8)

Author:  tommudd [ Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

He is just so excited to go he wants to move the date up! Of course then I could go and he would be real happy to see me! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  rokee1998 [ Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

Its always good to see you Tom, as long as you don't bring your Line-X huffing nephew with you ! :wink:

Author:  TAHOE [ Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:59 am ]
Post subject: 

rokee1998 wrote:
as long as you don't bring your Line-X huffing nephew with you ! :wink:

Where is he of late Anyway? We all enjoy seeing you Rev.
Hope I get the Tahoe running or I will have to steal momma's Libby :twisted:

Author:  tommudd [ Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:48 am ]
Post subject: 

TAHOE wrote:
rokee1998 wrote:
as long as you don't bring your Line-X huffing nephew with you ! :wink:

Where is he of late Anyway? We all enjoy seeing you Rev.
Hope I get the Tahoe running or I will have to steal momma's Libby :twisted:


He got back into Ohio last Friday morning, came up here to help get Boiler higher in the air, went home early and has been in bed sick ever since I think. After a month digging holes he wasn't up to working as fast as I do! Just can't hang with the old man!
His girlfriend was there last night so I am sure he will be feeling better today! :P

Author:  RedKJ04 [ Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Those attending the Return to The Devil's Staircase Nov

rokee1998 wrote:
you do not want to start at the back of the pack because you will be sitting for a very long time waiting to start.


Yeah I am planning on arriving for this event a little before 9am as well. I'm not going to be at the back of the pack at this event. It took forever to get out of that darn parking lot for the Zimmer rally... Maybe this time I will be able to tag along with you guys this time and we can work together 8).

Author:  tommudd [ Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:10 pm ]
Post subject: 

after eating turkey for a couple of days the Rally will start and you'll all be sleeping away!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  RedKJ04 [ Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:35 pm ]
Post subject: 

tommudd wrote:
after eating turkey for a couple of days the Rally will start and you'll all be sleeping away!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Ha ha it is a distinct possibility :lol:

Author:  KJWildman [ Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

well, looks like I'll have my new tires on for this. :D Not that I'll need them for this run here, but it'll break 'em in good. :lol: Still not sure if the wife is coming along, one day she says yes, the next day she's not sure if she's up to it yet. I won't force it tho'. I'm sure my nephew Justin will ride along if nobody else will. That run to Big Rock ORP got him hooked!!!! :D :D Also, are we going to meet somewhere, or can we all just line up together once we get to the park in the morning? I know registration starts at 9 but I have a 3.5 hr drive, how early should I/can I get there?

Author:  rokee1998 [ Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:37 pm ]
Post subject: 

I am going to check with Satolli the event owner and see if he can line all of the LOST folk up in the same row so we head out together, will have an update by Monday. 8)

Author:  RedKJ04 [ Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:25 pm ]
Post subject: 

rokee1998 wrote:
I am going to check with Satolli the event owner and see if he can line all of the LOST folk up in the same row so we head out together, will have an update by Monday. 8)


Sounds good. Keep us posted 8)

I plan on getting there a little before 9 so that I can try to line up with everyone and not be in the back of the pack.

Author:  rokee1998 [ Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

I spoke with Satolli yesterday, he suggests we meet in the parking lot across from the assigned parking lot for the rally and then all check in together, I suggest we all get there at 0830 and meet up, then check in, we will be at the start of the pack, and we will have a chance to take pics and check out other rigs there.

See you guys soon 8)

Author:  RedKJ04 [ Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:59 pm ]
Post subject: 

rokee1998 wrote:
I spoke with Satolli yesterday, he suggests we meet in the parking lot across from the assigned parking lot for the rally and then all check in together, I suggest we all get there at 0830 and meet up, then check in, we will be at the start of the pack, and we will have a chance to take pics and check out other rigs there.

See you guys soon 8)


Sounds good, I think I can make that happen 8)

Author:  TAHOE [ Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:27 am ]
Post subject: 

That means I will have to get up that much earlier.... :lol: I had planned on leaving @ 8, guessI 'll have to leave a bit earlier.

Author:  KJWildman [ Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:05 pm ]
Post subject: 

TAHOE wrote:
That means I will have to get up that much earlier.... :lol: I had planned on leaving @ 8, guessI 'll have to leave a bit earlier.


You have to get up earlier? :o I guess instead of leaving the house @ 5:30A now I have to leave @ 5:00? :shock: oh well... all in the name of LOST fun, right? :lol:

Author:  TAHOE [ Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:41 pm ]
Post subject: 

yeah, I usually get to sleep in on Sat's until 7:15 am :? :lol:
I only have about 30-35 miles to drive to get to Lawrenceburg. Hate to be up north like most of you all and have to drive 200-250

Author:  Boiler [ Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

Shocker...can't get a babysitter so the wife is out, my brother said "I'll go to the one in the spring", and everyone else that I'd like to spend a day with is busy with thankgiving stuff.

I won't be going until the march one. I was planning on coming down the night before and I'm not really wanting to go alone.

Have a great time guys!

Author:  KJWildman [ Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:48 pm ]
Post subject: 

Boiler, I don't think my wife is going either, but I'll still have 2 passengers. My nephew Justin from the Big Rock run is coming and another nephew wants to come along too. I'll loan you 1 when we get there if you just need one for the rally. :lol:

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/