LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Just another weekend in Ohio, Photos....
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=47691
Page 1 of 1

Author:  tommudd [ Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Just another weekend in Ohio, Photos....

Minor work on Chris' Saturday, then went for a little cruise up the river,
Image
Image
Image
Image

Author:  BugginKJ [ Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:17 pm ]
Post subject: 

Great shots!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO you 2 must have been the 2 KJ's my buddy called me ranting and raving about! You guy's must of passed him when he was on a call, he called me and said "man oh man you should have seen the 2 black Jeep Liberty's that I just passed and they are sweeeeeeeeeet!" I did think to myself hmmmmmmm must have been Tom and Chris :lol: Now it's confirmed :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  03CDKJ [ Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:32 pm ]
Post subject: 

where is the picture of the splash? UNBELIEVABLE!

Author:  tommudd [ Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

OK I will add it .........and a few more
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Author:  rokee1998 [ Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

Tom,

Did you make Chris SQUEAL like a pig? 8)

Author:  tommudd [ Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

Well it was some kind of sound but........... not sure what :shock:

Author:  ridenby [ Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

Nice pics

Author:  03CDKJ [ Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image

^^^^^ Hey Dustin..... Do you see that log??? Guess where you can shove it!^^^^^ :twisted: :P

Author:  03CDKJ [ Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:07 pm ]
Post subject: 

BugginKJ wrote:
Great shots!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO you 2 must have been the 2 KJ's my buddy called me ranting and raving about! You guy's must of passed him when he was on a call, he called me and said "man oh man you should have seen the 2 black Jeep Liberty's that I just passed and they are sweeeeeeeeeet!" I did think to myself hmmmmmmm must have been Tom and Chris :lol: Now it's confirmed :lol: :lol: :lol:


oh and this makes me smile! :D

Author:  tommudd [ Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:14 pm ]
Post subject: 

after Chris left it was time for some............
Image

Author:  teckman02 [ Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

the shots look great where did the two of you go

Author:  tommudd [ Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

Down or I guess up the river. it is from Maumee towards Waterville, then the railroad bridge is at Grand Rapids, Ohio

Just the first few were when Chris was along on Saturday afternoon/evening, I went exploring some more on Sunday including going to Texas!
Image

Author:  rokee1998 [ Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

rokee1998 wrote:
Tom,

Did you make Chris SQUEAL like a pig? 8)


Sorry Tom,

Didn't mean to bust your ballz, it was ust begging for a comment from me! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :P

Author:  Factorypilot-ret [ Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:42 pm ]
Post subject: 

IF you made it to Texas you probably went thru Florida........? 8)

Author:  tommudd [ Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:47 pm ]
Post subject: 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think I did, but by then it was on auto pilot and I was snoozing for a while! :wink:

I was in Oregon that same day but forgot to take a picture.

This weekend I was in the Holy Land and traveled through Jerusalem, Malaga and Antioch .

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/