| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| I'm back... http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=47729 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Donkeykong [ Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:05 am ] |
| Post subject: | I'm back... |
Hey all. It's been a busy few months? A year? I dunno. I haven't been round much, but I am up to 110,000 miles on my libby, still running strong, and I am pumped to have found out about a trail right here in NE Ohio... Jeep Skool? Anyone have a review? Anyway... My wife and I are expecting our Third baby. My Photography is doing well (I have begun booking my own weddings for 2010). My day Job still kicks butt (still doing control retrofits), we have moved out to Chardon.... and I still love my Libby.. More than 1/2 way thru paying for it!!! Oh, the story why I ended up back here... I was having a horrible day when I was trying to remove the lug nuts from the drivers side rear which Wal-Mart had buggered up. When one of the employees at my customers plant came out and asked if I ever get off road... and told me about the trails... so in return I told him about this forum -Mark |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:16 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Hey Mark Gald to see you back once again, its been a long time for sure. Another baby ? I think when you were on here last your wife had just had one! Ray goes over quite a bit and a few more not sure if Nick still heads that way or not? I would like to make it some day but you know how it is! Have to make it a long weekend and trying to save up money for a return trip to Tanzania just doesn't all go together!! Keep on here now. Any additions to yours latelY? Hope this time you stick around long enough to get to meet you. Tom |
|
| Author: | Donkeykong [ Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:49 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
LOL Hey Tom!!! Tanzania? I bet that was an awesome trip!!! Yeah, another baby I haven't done much in way of modding my Jeep... I want to get air lockers and a lift... and I still have that metal sitting in my garage to make the rails... but at this point I might just buy some... Most of the work has been routine maintenence... oil... I had to change the water pump a little while back... the heater resistor... I installed a sub and an aftermarket head unit... but other than that it's been pretty much static... yesterday was interesting trying to get my new tires installed... I've been spending nearly all my disposable income on camera gear... it's been nice because it sort of pays for it's self... so I am starting to do photography as a side job which has been nice, but sometimes rough on the amount of time I am away from home. Have you guys ever been to a Jeep Skool event? It's off of exit (I think 200) on the turnpike... right off the pike... I think that there is one the first saturday or sunday of December... I plan on making that my first "real" trail event if you guys wanna try and make it there. I dunno if it's okay to link to another website from the forum, so if you're interested in coming shoot me a PM and I will give you the information that way unless it is okay to post it here.... (it's a link to the forum which you have to be a member in order to do the trail rides) -Mark Here is a halloween shot of the boys:
|
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|