LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Calling all KK's in OHIO
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=47772
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:37 am ]
Post subject:  Calling all KK's in OHIO

Do any of you with a KK want to drive to Muncie Indiana to be fitted for a new play toy that even the wife will like? I need some one that can be free to be test fitted for a interior product...

Author:  03CDKJ [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Calling all KK's in OHIO

Diggerfreek wrote:
Do any of you with a KK want to drive to Muncie Indiana to be fitted for a new play toy that even the wife will like? I need some one that can be free to be test fitted for a interior product...


Digger why don't you just come over to the midwest? You can crash at my crib for a night, then T-birds, then Toms... etc....

or for $100 boiler could go rent a KK for a day... Who needs test fitting.... pfffft! :lol:

Author:  tommudd [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:07 am ]
Post subject: 

Digger in Ohio ???? :shock:

Digger I will make some calls for ya :wink:

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:35 am ]
Post subject: 

tommudd wrote:
Digger in Ohio ???? :shock:

Digger I will make some calls for ya :wink:


Chris, this is all your fault (in an indirect way) :lol:


I don't know if I would feel safe crashing at Eric's or Dustin's place :shock:

Thanks Tom :wink: PM on the way to you!

Author:  rokee1998 [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:40 pm ]
Post subject: 

WTF I'm insulted Digger! :x

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:47 pm ]
Post subject: 

rokee1998 wrote:
WTF I'm insulted Digger! :x


You don't count :P

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/