LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Another way to light the way at night
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=47788
Page 1 of 2

Author:  tommudd [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Another way to light the way at night

Just arrived this afternoon, took this in on trade for some other parts

Go Light Stryker 3106 with remote
360 degree swivel, 140 degree up and down
you can be up to 150 foot away and turn the light on and off, swivel it around etc. can be attached with a magnet for easy removal or screw down the base for permanant mounting

Great when camping , hear a noise and flip the light on and scan the campsite from your tent
or

even at home in the drive way!

Just think order a Pizza.......delivery guy starts walking towards your house and you hit him with the spotlight ...from inside! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Image

Image
Image

Image

we'll see what the new owner wants to do with it or how they will mount it! :lol:

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:56 pm ]
Post subject: 

:shock: :shock:

I like it :twisted:

Author:  oddball [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:23 pm ]
Post subject: 

That would be great for "shining". If you don't know what I am referring to, just ask the boys from Texas & Wisconsin. :wink:

Author:  tommudd [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:56 pm ]
Post subject: 

"Some" people down where I grew up would use something similar to this to ah...well......provide some light at night so the Deer do not fall in a hole out in the fields. Public service type of thing you know.

Author:  Albert [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:45 pm ]
Post subject: 

tommudd wrote:
"Some" people down where I grew up would use something similar to this to ah...well......provide some light at night so the Deer do not fall in a hole out in the fields. Public service type of thing you know.


That is called "jacking deer" around here.....haha not legal...haha

Author:  rokee1998 [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:05 pm ]
Post subject: 

I don't think it is quite big enough Tom... :shock:

Don't show Chris that light, if he sees chrome he will be so excited he will soil his pants LOL :lol:

Author:  oddball [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:59 pm ]
Post subject: 

tommudd wrote:
"Some" people down where I grew up would use something similar to this to ah...well......provide some light at night so the Deer do not fall in a hole out in the fields. Public service type of thing you know.


:lol:

Author:  VoodooMann [ Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:09 am ]
Post subject: 

You stole my Idea! :shock:
:lol:

I'm getting the exact same thing to put up on my rack, except in black 8)

either up there or up on the cowl,

i think it will be more useful up high, can be pointed in any direction without shining in/through the vehicle etc. :twisted:

Author:  tommudd [ Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:16 am ]
Post subject: 

This will never make it on mine, no matter how much I would like to keep it
1st Its too tall if I put it on the roof as I would not be able to get in my garage

2nd I had someone interested in it before I ever did the trade for it

works really good, I did some testing tonight, long range, put it in the slow mod and it will scan real slow lots of fun!

light is over $280 new :shock:

Author:  VoodooMann [ Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:28 am ]
Post subject: 

wait, lemme get this straight,


you traded parts for something so you could sell it to someone else? :lol: :lol:

Rev. Mudd's Auto Salvage

Author:  tommudd [ Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:55 am ]
Post subject: 

VoodooMann wrote:
wait, lemme get this straight,


you traded parts for something so you could sell it to someone else? :lol: :lol:

Rev. Mudd's Auto Salvage


Someone needed some parts that I had
They have been laid off for a while, so not much $$$$ coming in
I said what do you have to trade
They presented a list and I picked what I wanted
They paid for all shipping and I now have some items that I can use and some that I can sell and/ or trade :wink:
All is good in the world :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  VoodooMann [ Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:58 am ]
Post subject: 

hahaha,

what is currently for sale at mudd's auto salvage?

Author:  tommudd [ Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

Have some more things coming in later today , I do need to get a list together and not include things like
a pair of front OME struts,
pair of OME CRD coils,
pair of OME 132L rear shocks
and some other things that have been sitting in my road forever now! but people want!

:lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:

Author:  VoodooMann [ Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:07 pm ]
Post subject: 

haha, if I do end up getting chris's springs I may have to snag the 132Ls

Author:  tommudd [ Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:47 pm ]
Post subject: 

VoodooMann wrote:
haha, if I do end up getting chris's springs I may have to snag the 132Ls


They are at least partly paid for I think, gotta check my book to be sure, and are still attached to a spare rear diff with 4.10s and an ARB in it :wink:

Maybe selling one of the spare front diffs as well, both have 4.10s one with DTT, one without.

gotta sell some stuff, my buddy called last night, found me a 77 High Boy Ford pickup :twisted:

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

tommudd wrote:
VoodooMann wrote:
haha, if I do end up getting chris's springs I may have to snag the 132Ls


They are at least partly paid for I think, gotta check my book to be sure, and are still attached to a spare rear diff with 4.10s and an ARB in it :wink:

Maybe selling one of the spare front diffs as well, both have 4.10s one with DTT, one without.

gotta sell some stuff, my buddy called last night, found me a 77 High Boy Ford pickup :twisted:


:twisted: oh :twisted: I think I can hear the sound of a *new* project cooking :lol:

Author:  tommudd [ Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

No first I have to find a place to move to,

need at least a 4 bedroom, 3 bath home,



and a 50X80 garage with at least one ten foot door, 4 post lift, oil change pit, Heat and AC,
you know just a normal size garage that every house has in the back yard

Author:  1996xj [ Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:13 pm ]
Post subject: 

Tom, I have a cozy spot in my garage for one of those front diff's with the 4.10's !!! :D :D I'll hoe out the old lady to come up with some funds if need be !!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Author:  tommudd [ Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:05 pm ]
Post subject: 

1996xj wrote:
Tom, I have a cozy spot in my garage for one of those front diff's with the 4.10's !!! :D :D I'll hoe out the old lady to come up with some funds if need be !!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:


hope she never gets on here or she maybe putting you down on the corner! :wink:

I was already thinking about doing some "trading" :wink:

Author:  KJWildman [ Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:28 am ]
Post subject: 

Tom, if the shocks won't come off maybe I'll have to take the whole assy. :shock: :D So is the light for sale or are you just showing off again :lol:

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/