LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

BIG CHANGES TO ROKEE WITHIN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=47792
Page 1 of 2

Author:  rokee1998 [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:46 pm ]
Post subject:  BIG CHANGES TO ROKEE WITHIN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS

Eric and I made a drive to Kalamazoo Michigan yesterday to pick up parts for Rokee. The parts are in a secret location being prepped for install hopefully tomorrow evening or Friday....

Pics will be coming soon! 8)

Author:  tommudd [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:53 pm ]
Post subject: 

So I can't tell everyone what you are installing? :twisted:

Author:  rokee1998 [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:56 pm ]
Post subject: 

wait for the pics Tom, believe me, no one is excited as me for what is coming :lol: :P :twisted:

Author:  tommudd [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

Get them on tomorrow then!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  rokee1998 [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:08 pm ]
Post subject: 

I will if we get the parts put on! :twisted:

Author:  tommudd [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:16 pm ]
Post subject: 

What color are you painting those secret parts







RED???

Author:  rokee1998 [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:27 pm ]
Post subject: 

NO WAY, HERCULINER BLACK! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :twisted:

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:00 pm ]
Post subject: 

rokee1998 wrote:
NO WAY, HERCULINER BLACK! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :twisted:


and rust orange :twisted:

Author:  rokee1998 [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:02 pm ]
Post subject: 

WTF, no rust! :x

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:11 pm ]
Post subject: 

rokee1998 wrote:
WTF, no rust! :x



:-)r :-)r :-)r :-)r :-)r :-)r :-)r

Author:  rokee1998 [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:26 pm ]
Post subject: 

:mrgreen: :-)r :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :-)r :-)r :mrgreen: :-)r :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :-)r :-)r :mrgreen: :-)r :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :-)r :-)r :mrgreen: :-)r :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :-)r :-)r :mrgreen: :-)r :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :-)r :-)r :mrgreen: :-)

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:27 pm ]
Post subject: 

get your butt to bed :twisted:

Author:  rokee1998 [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:28 pm ]
Post subject: 

all right, I'm out, ust wanted to post a hypno post again! :twisted:

Author:  tommudd [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:41 pm ]
Post subject: 

YES please go to bed Rokee :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  rokee1998 [ Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:40 pm ]
Post subject: 

Well the first of some very big changes have occured to Rokee today, waiting on TBJ to email me the pics so I can get them on here, he will have them to me tonight! 8)

Author:  tommudd [ Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

rokee1998 wrote:
Well the first of some very big changes have occured to Rokee today, waiting on TBJ to email me the pics so I can get them on here, he will have them to me tonight! 8)


It's tonight where are the pictures already, I came home from Southeastern Ohio early just for pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

tommudd wrote:
rokee1998 wrote:
Well the first of some very big changes have occured to Rokee today, waiting on TBJ to email me the pics so I can get them on here, he will have them to me tonight! 8)


It's tonight where are the pictures already, I came home from Southeastern Ohio early just for pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yeah.... X100 :evil:

Author:  KJWildman [ Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:19 am ]
Post subject: 

Come on already!!!!! It's the next morning and I can't find ANY pics anywhere yet :shock: . What's the deal here!! I don't think it really happened :D

Author:  tommudd [ Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:43 am ]
Post subject: 

They started to bolt things up but found out that there was nothing left to bolt to!


:shock: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

yep never happened he doesn't have new parts only dreaming again!

Author:  rokee1998 [ Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

Don't know wht happend to TBJ last night, but I took some with my cell phone this morning, HUGE thanks to 1996XJ, TOWSTRAP AND TBJ for helping me out with this :lol: :P 8) :twisted:

tear down...

Image

finished product...

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

I ordered lower quarter guards that match up with the bumper, they will be in this week, I also got Scott a set for his XJ, they will arrive with mine this week, I am very happy with the bumper and can't wait to try it out, I have been wanting this for a year, thanks go to the guy that hit me on I75, it sped up the process and got someone else to pay for it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Scott and I wil be prepping the lower qtr fenders today with 415 so we can put the lower qtr guards on when they arrive, Scott did a good job on the lower fender straightening it out, thanks again Scott :P

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/