| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| First Quarter of 2010 http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=47965 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | tommudd [ Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:09 am ] |
| Post subject: | First Quarter of 2010 |
OK lets get some ideas things going for next year ! Put your thinking caps on for January / February / March January Badlands Run February March copy and paste up some ideas of M&Gs, whatever Unless you all want to save up and ship your Heeps to Tanzania and go on a real wheeling trip |
|
| Author: | Boiler [ Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:25 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
3/13/2010 The Jake Sweeney/Angelas Revenge 4 X 4 Road Rally - Scenic Road Rallies - I'm going to this. I will not back out of a third. I will probably treat this as my Jeep losing its virginity...unless we do a snow trip first. 1/17/2010 Pizza 'n Beer at Chris'. My 35th birthday is that week but this is the closest Saturday. |
|
| Author: | rokee1998 [ Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: First Quarter of 2010 |
January - TBJ wants to go to the Badlands, I'm in |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: First Quarter of 2010 |
January 1/17/10 Boiler wants to celebrate his birthday Foods and drinks on him! Badlands Run Date TBA February Send Digger money/food/presents for his B day WTH put this in my post???? I wonder March 3/13/10 Jake Sweeney/ Angelas revenge 4X4 Rally copy and paste up some ideas of M&Gs, whatever |
|
| Author: | rokee1998 [ Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
How about a trip to the new Four Wheelers Ohio off road park? |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I've heard mixed reviews about that place what all have you heard, some say good , others say its more for ATVs than anything else? |
|
| Author: | rokee1998 [ Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Ive heard the same, still would like to give it a try |
|
| Author: | yodejt02 [ Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | january |
I'm in for the badlands in january! |
|
| Author: | rokee1998 [ Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Kewl, how's Amy and Deuce? |
|
| Author: | yodejt02 [ Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:57 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Doing good. I am happy cause I scrapped enough money around to start on another project for the Jeep. |
|
| Author: | teckman02 [ Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:02 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
in january in the north american international auto show in Detroit |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|