LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Bundy Hill ORP Jerome MI 12/12/09
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=48008
Page 1 of 1

Author:  tommudd [ Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Bundy Hill ORP Jerome MI 12/12/09

Bundy Hill Off Road Park in Jerome Michigan is currently closed for the season but will be open December 12th and 13th

So going for the 12th

Anyone interested in going, maybe we could drag some of the Michigan KJers out as well as well as 501 :wink: .


Yep time for some of you Southern Ohio people to come North! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  KJWildman [ Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:16 pm ]
Post subject: 

Either day is good for me, NASCAR season is over! my Sundays are free now :lol:
Sign up in the Midwest section everybody!!!!

Author:  TAHOE [ Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

larryewaller wrote:
Either day is good for me, NASCAR season is over! my Sundays are free now :lol:
Sign up in the Midwest section everybody!!!!


Thank goodness... I'm SSSOOOOO tired of Jimmy Johnson!
I be busy that weekend anyways.

Author:  KJWildman [ Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:50 pm ]
Post subject: 

TAHOE wrote:
larryewaller wrote:
Either day is good for me, NASCAR season is over! my Sundays are free now :lol:
Sign up in the Midwest section everybody!!!!


Thank goodness... I'm SSSOOOOO tired of Jimmy Johnson!
I be busy that weekend anyways.


EASY there buddy! :D He da man
Image
He attended my high school. ( about 20 yrs. later :lol: but we won't talk about that part) Home town boy .... gotta root for him :D
4 championships in a row is nothing to scoff at!!!! 8)

Author:  tommudd [ Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:11 pm ]
Post subject: 

Not much interest on eother forum, plus the fact that this will be the only weekend they are open so I think way to crowded

I'll find another time to go

Author:  KJWildman [ Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Not This Time

I'm not going to be able to make it up there this weekend, maybe I/we can try and set-up a weekend in the spring sometime.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/