LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Final Days till the Devil's Stair Case Run
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=48087
Page 1 of 3

Author:  rokee1998 [ Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:44 am ]
Post subject:  Final Days till the Devil's Stair Case Run

First of all, happy Turkey Day everyone

List of people participating

0.0 Rokee1998 & TBJ
1.0 1996X
2.0 TOWSTRAP
3.0 RedK04
4.0 larryweller
5.0 Kevin & Betty (Scotts friends in a 1997 Cherokee)

We will be meeting at 0830 in the parking lot adjacent to the lot assigned to the rally participants.

Scott, Towstrap and I will be leaving from the McD's at 0700 at 741 & Kingsridge.

We will be on channel 14.

After everyone who is comiung from LOST has met at 0830, we will check into the rally, we need to be in the same line so all of us can line up together.

Some helpful items to bring to the rally for the scavenger hunt might include:

glass jar with lid
empty soda can
book of matches
canadian coin
buisness card from a non-profit agency
buisness card from Sceninc Road Rallies, you can get one when checking in
shoe horn
bobbie pin
or other items

these may or may not be on the scavenger hunt, you can find most of the items on the route

DO NOT BRING:
pets, alchohol, firearms, grenades, thermo nuclear weapons, dirty bombs etc...

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR VALID DL, AND INSURANCE CARD, THEY WILL BE CHECKING THESE, IF EITHER ARE EXPIRED YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO RUN THE RALLY.

ALSO, you may want bring a cooler with beverages, there will be one pit stop scheduled for lunch, most of this is in remote places where there are no convience stores. Please bring your digital camera for the stream crossings.

I spoke with Satolli on Monday night, he ran the route and the streams are up form all the rain.

You may want to bring an old pair of shoes in case someone breaks down in the river.

that is all I can think of, looking forward to seeing you guys on Saturday, have a great Turkey Day with your families. If you have any other questions, PM me and I will give you my number.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Author:  tommudd [ Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:14 am ]
Post subject: 

So jealous

But someday..

Have fun and take lots of photos.

Is Eric supplying the bobbie pins ?

Author:  rokee1998 [ Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:23 am ]
Post subject: 

tommudd wrote:
So jealous

But someday..

Have fun and take lots of photos.

Is Eric supplying the bobbie pins ?


and other things LOL :wink:

Thats what she said! :!: Long live Eric :!:

Author:  TAHOE [ Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:27 pm ]
Post subject: 

Oh thanks, just cause I ain't bringin a Jeep, ya leave me off the list??? :(
I'm going to try my best to get therr by 8:30, but maybe have to pick up copilot so you knows. I would rather hang with all you, probably won't have a CB either :cry:

Author:  rokee1998 [ Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:02 pm ]
Post subject: 

No Problem Tahoe!

Author:  tommudd [ Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:21 pm ]
Post subject: 

Dustin

I'd make sure and put that Hoe in the rear



punch line and jokes to follow :roll:

Author:  rokee1998 [ Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:46 pm ]
Post subject: 

tommudd wrote:
Dustin

I'd make sure and put that Hoe in the rear



punch line and jokes to follow :roll:


:shock: :shock: :shock: :D :D :D

I have not met Tahoe yet, I will go with my first impression though!

Author:  RedKJ04 [ Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:05 pm ]
Post subject: 

TAHOE wrote:
Oh thanks, just cause I ain't bringin a Jeep, ya leave me off the list??? :(
I'm going to try my best to get therr by 8:30, but maybe have to pick up copilot so you knows. I would rather hang with all you, probably won't have a CB either :cry:


I plan on bringing a little hand held CB that I have had a while just in case someone needs to use one that doesn't have one out of our group. I used it earlier this year at the last rally and it got the job done. So if TAHOE needs it I am sure I can lend it out for the use during the rally.

Author:  TAHOE [ Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:00 pm ]
Post subject: 

tommudd wrote:
Dustin

I'd make sure and put that Hoe in the rear



punch line and jokes to follow :roll:

Why's that Tom... those Libbys and Rokees' need pushed everywhere they go. Normally I'm up front so I can pull them around. :mrgreen:
You Started it.... :lol:
Actually they may want it in the back.... I do have true dual exhaust with NO mufflers.... that big ole 350 can get a little loud redneckin @ its best.

Thanks Red. My parents have one somewhere, just have to find it, think it's in their MH. Was going to look tonight, but dad went back into hospital so it kind of slipped my mind.

Author:  rokee1998 [ Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

Hey Hoe, just call us on 14 when you get close, u will see us there 8)

Author:  KJWildman [ Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:26 pm ]
Post subject:  darn!

Got the new tires mounted balanced and installed today after work :D ! But now the new tires are too big and rub the pinch weld. Also some rub on the inner fender panel. Too late now, the tire place is closed, shoulda done this a few days ago! Can somebody bring a BFH just in case? I'm thinkin I'll be without inner fenders and maybe even flares by tomorrow night. :cry: Shoulda just got the 265/70's instead of the 265/75's :evil: My eyes were bigger than my wheelwells :oops: How hard would it be to rip them out before the run?

Author:  rokee1998 [ Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:20 pm ]
Post subject: 

Scott would know, pm me and i"ll vige you his number 8)

Author:  1996xj [ Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

Larry, I wouldn't think they would be too hard to remove, you might need a cordless drill and a pair of side cutter's, and mabe a hammer and a punch ! The inner fender well's I think just have plastic rivit's you either drill out or pull apart !!

Author:  KJWildman [ Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:12 pm ]
Post subject: 

Thanks Scott, I'll charge my cordless tonight, and try and find some kinda tools around here. Most of my tools are at work, but I think I can find that stuff. Boy do I feel stupid. :oops: Guess I got too carried away again!!!! :lol:

Author:  1996xj [ Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:17 pm ]
Post subject: 

Not to worry !! nothing a BFH and a pair of side cutter's cant handle !!! I always thought "BIGGER IS BETTER" also !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  KJWildman [ Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:00 am ]
Post subject:  See you there

It's 5AM!!!!!!!!!! leaving the house now, see ya in a few hours :D

Author:  rokee1998 [ Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:48 am ]
Post subject: 

I will be leaving in 12 mins.

Dustin

Author:  RedKJ04 [ Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:37 am ]
Post subject: 

I will be leaving in about 40 minutes :D

Author:  TAHOE [ Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:40 pm ]
Post subject: 

My son and I had a great day, all except my stupid CB, what can you expect from a 30 yr old piece of electronics. My back is really hurtin though, can't take the driving anymore. But plan to hit some more next year and maybe try to go 4 wheelin with you all. Can't wait to see the pics.
One of the best parts was Larry's parking lot mod!!!!
Oh and Dustin, no worries from me... I know u were tired :wink:

Author:  RedKJ04 [ Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

Me and my crew had a blast today as well. I was great to meet all of you whom I had not yet met. I am definitely going to be attending some of the rally's next year and would also enjoy just wheeling with everyone again. I think that the navigation by Dustin was great! If I'm not doing it I can't complain. 8) I will try to post some pictures when I get them off of my camera. Oh and thanks to all who helped with the answers and the scavenger hunt items. I didn't expect to win anything. I thought I was going to have less points than the rest of you all. :shock: Who knows? I'm not going to complain.

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/