| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Possible meet n greet in July http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=48386 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | rokee1998 [ Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Possible meet n greet in July |
Hey I know I am getting ahead of myself, but please just listen... The Vectren Dayton Air show will be July 17th, 18th. http://www.daytonairshow.com/ They have a ticket called the chairman's club. It is $1200.00 but if enough people went, that price would be very cheap. Chek out this link to see what ammenities are included. http://www.daytonairshow.com/pages/01_p ... ult.html#5 I know one of the headlining acts will be the USN Blue Angels. For those of you who have never seen them perform, this is one of the things you should see before you die! For those of you who have seen them perform, Fat Albert, the Blue Angels support aircraft will also be performing in the show, this is one of the best parts of their show, the Fat Albert will do a JATO take off. We could have a meet n greet at the air show in July. The reason I am posting this early is because if we did this we would need to plan now. Let me know if anyone is interested in this and I will do the leg work to set it up. |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
so 200 each right 1200 for 6 people ? Or are you thinking 100 for 12 and then each person gets to go one day? more details please kind sir |
|
| Author: | rokee1998 [ Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
still working on this, gonna see if they can do us a better price say for like 20 people, but they will have to commit |
|
| Author: | 1996xj [ Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:14 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I like the idea, except for the $100.00 to $200.00 part !! |
|
| Author: | 03CDKJ [ Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:15 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
yep.... I bet we can see it from 20 miles away for free |
|
| Author: | 1996xj [ Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:20 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Chis, how high are we going tomarrow ????? |
|
| Author: | 03CDKJ [ Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:22 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
4" no less! |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:45 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
03CDKJ wrote: 4" no less!
doesn't matter still will be ones taller than yours in Ohio Plus 4 inch is only 22 to the bottom of the fender, I'm over that already before my NEW stuff arrives whoops I let it out |
|
| Author: | yodejt02 [ Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:58 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I'd be up for it depending the price. Saw the Angels in Fort Wayne and got to see the JATO take off. The hercules carrier plane almost does what looks like a vertical take off in under 150 ft I think. Either way it was amazing |
|
| Author: | RedKJ04 [ Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I would be interested pending a reasonable price. I don't know how much I'll be able to swing at that point in time. Still looking for funds to finally finish my skids and get that lift eventually... It will all be done eventually... |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|