| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Another lift..... New Pics... PAGE 4 http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=48409 |
Page 1 of 6 |
| Author: | 03CDKJ [ Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Another lift..... New Pics... PAGE 4 |
Crappy pics... The camera didn't know what to focus on.... The christmas lights or that fact that I'm finally higher than Mudd! More tomorrow....
|
|
| Author: | Inc [ Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
All that work and you still are only just as high as Tom... What will you do when Tom goes CRD? |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I need numbers |
|
| Author: | 03CDKJ [ Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:02 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Actually I'm .25 higher in the front! EAT IT! I think tom likes my setup.... Probably going to copy... |
|
| Author: | 03CDKJ [ Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Front= Gas frankenlift with OME CRD coils and 2 conduit nuts= 22.75" WAS......21.25" Rear= Jeepin By Al 4" springs and 1 extra Isolator = 22" WAS....... 20.5" TOP OF KJ= 78.5" |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
mmmmmmmmm pretty bad when you are happy that your NEW lift is AS TALL AS A LIFT WITH 100,000 miles on it Have to say that it does look pretty good and the ride is real smooth, no shakes, shimmys, sqeaks or any noise at all ! very pleased with the way it came out |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:05 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Inc wrote: All that work and you still are only just as high as Tom...
What will you do when Tom goes CRD? Mike..... |
|
| Author: | 03CDKJ [ Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:07 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Digger how are you running 6" rear coils and only netting 22.5" in the rear..... and I'm running 4" coils and netting 22.0"? |
|
| Author: | eyehatetofu [ Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:07 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Is all of this done with the stock CV's? I think I might have to copy you fellas when it comes time to ditch the daystar lift. Looking good! |
|
| Author: | Inc [ Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
tommudd wrote: Inc wrote: All that work and you still are only just as high as Tom... What will you do when Tom goes CRD? Mike..... That is going to drive him nuts. |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I'm back at 4 inch coils Oh and my lift is all natural |
|
| Author: | 03CDKJ [ Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Inc wrote: tommudd wrote: Inc wrote: All that work and you still are only just as high as Tom... What will you do when Tom goes CRD? Mike..... That is going to drive him nuts. I'll just get some 265's...... |
|
| Author: | 03CDKJ [ Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Diggerfreek wrote: I'm back at 4 inch coils
Oh and my lift is all natural |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
03CDKJ wrote: Diggerfreek wrote: I'm back at 4 inch coils Oh and my lift is all natural I'd gain more than an inch if I dropped all of my tools and spare |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
dang we are a competitive bunch aren't we. Well if I take out the tool box, rock rails, Kilby gas tank skid, hitch, the ARB, engine, trans. transfer case, seats and carpeting I'll be 3. 784529371 inches taller!!!! |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
tommudd wrote: dang we are a competitive bunch aren't we.
Well if I take out the tool box, rock rails, Kilby gas tank skid, hitch, the ARB, engine, trans. transfer case, seats and carpeting I'll be 3. 784529371 inches taller!!!! Don't make me break out the spanner wrench Oh and if the front end could handle it, I still have room for a clevis lift and top spacer plates |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:33 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
03CDKJ wrote: 1996xj wrote: I want a GOOD pic. of the front CV boot's Chis !!!! How about tomorrow.... Can you wait that long? NO.......... My KK is already being shown to the world! Check out JBA's website |
|
| Author: | 1996xj [ Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I want a GOOD pic. of the front CV boot's Chis !!!! I might be closing in on you'r Talles't Ohio KJ this coming week !!!! |
|
| Author: | 03CDKJ [ Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:35 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
1996xj wrote: I want a GOOD pic. of the front CV boot's Chis !!!!
How about tomorrow.... Can you wait that long? |
|
| Author: | 1996xj [ Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Tommarow it is !!! Looks GOOOOOOOOOOOOD !!!! |
|
| Page 1 of 6 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|