LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

New guy
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=48513
Page 1 of 1

Author:  H0USE34 [ Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:49 pm ]
Post subject:  New guy

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Ed i drive an 03 KJ with no real mods to this point but i have a list a mile long and things are getting started this month with tires and a lift. I'm not too far from where Donkeykong (Mark) lives.

Image

Image

These two are from the Cleveland walk for Diabetes in October.
Image

Image

Author:  03CDKJ [ Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:04 am ]
Post subject: 

8) Right year!.... Right color!
AWESOME! Looks like mine did before all the nonsense!

Author:  tommudd [ Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:04 am ]
Post subject: 

It's the right color, that's a great start right there since you won't have to repaint it!
Now.........
lift, tires, bumpers, skids, lockers, gears, roof rack, interior rack, tow straps, CO2, more tires, change out the wheels, add some lights, new muffler, cut some off here and there, whoops fix the dent in the door, you forgot to get rock rails, tune it up, change the oil, go have fun, come back and wash it good change the diff fluids, get other tires ( BIGGER)

yep you're on the right track

Author:  BugginKJ [ Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:09 am ]
Post subject: 

Gee wiz not ANOTHER black one :wink: :lol:

Author:  03CDKJ [ Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:11 am ]
Post subject: 

I have a lift for sale if you need one....... :wink:

Author:  BugginKJ [ Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:14 am ]
Post subject: 

Oh sure Chris, you'll sell it to Ed instead of giving it to me like you said :shock: Ok Ed I will let ya buy it but if you don't Chris will give it to me, ya don't want it any how its all worn out and sagged :lol:

Author:  H0USE34 [ Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:43 am ]
Post subject: 

03CDKJ wrote:
I have a lift for sale if you need one....... :wink:


What kind of lift, how much, how much sag?

Author:  03CDKJ [ Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:51 am ]
Post subject: 

They have less than 50,000 miles.... only 10,000 miles were with my heavy bumper.. So they are not Saggy.... :roll: they would be perfect for your KJ...

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:40 am ]
Post subject: 

03CDKJ wrote:
They have less than 50,000 miles.... only 10,000 miles were with my heavy bumper.. So they are not Saggy.... :roll: they would be perfect for your KJ...


Welcome :P

Oh and Chris's lift would work nice on your KJ... if you don't like that, I'm sure Mudd's KJ emporium will have something that will fit your fancy :lol:

Author:  H0USE34 [ Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

I have been looking at lift kits since i bought my KJ and its getting to the point of :shock: .
I thought about going budget boost just a 2.5" daystar spacer lift because i plan on replacing shocks and springs eventually either way but at the same time i would rather do it right the first time and not have to worry about it for awhile.

Thoughts, comments, suggestions are all welcome but in the grand scheme of things im looking to stay under $500 for the lift.

Getting tires on Saturday too. General Grabber AT2 245/75r16

Author:  Donkeykong [ Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:45 am ]
Post subject: 

Great choice on tires Ed. I rock those as well :)

Hit me up if you ever need a hand with the libby... I'm not too shabby with tools and I am familiar with dual wishbone suspensions... but all my experience has been lowering in the (waaayyyy) past, but it's all relative... just different parts for going up, but if you get the right parts I know what bolt to turn :)

Author:  H0USE34 [ Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:17 pm ]
Post subject: 

Donkeykong wrote:
Great choice on tires Ed. I rock those as well :)

Hit me up if you ever need a hand with the libby... I'm not too shabby with tools and I am familiar with dual wishbone suspensions... but all my experience has been lowering in the (waaayyyy) past, but it's all relative... just different parts for going up, but if you get the right parts I know what bolt to turn :)


Sounds good, I believe i will try to get a lift before the first weekend in January. :twisted: There will be no tugging me through backwoods.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/