LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Sheesh, I'ts almost over YEAH!
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=48577
Page 1 of 1

Author:  rokee1998 [ Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Sheesh, I'ts almost over YEAH!

Thank goodness the insanity is almost over, went out to do my Saturday errands, and just want to launch grenades at all the non-driving fools on the roads :evil:



BAH FRICKIN HUMBUG! :twisted:

Author:  tommudd [ Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sheesh, I'ts almost over YEAH!

I agree

everywhere you go there are people pushing-shoving being total :furious:

But it will all soon be over and time for the crooks to take a break and sell what they have stolen over the past month

Author:  rokee1998 [ Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sheesh, I'ts almost over YEAH!

AMEN reverend, here is something for the LOST pot for your service today :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents:

Author:  oddball [ Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sheesh, I'ts almost over YEAH!

I didn't run into those people this year. Probably because I steered away from malls.

Author:  tommudd [ Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sheesh, I'ts almost over YEAH!

oddball wrote:
I didn't run into those people this year. Probably because I steered away from malls.



Even the regular stores are getting stupid with people pushing and shoving

Whats a mall ? I have heard of them somewhere, but never go to one

Isn't that where 13 year olds go to try and act like they are 25 but end up acting like 8 year olds :shock: :lol: :lol:

Author:  rokee1998 [ Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sheesh, I'ts almost over YEAH!

:ROTFL:

Author:  oddball [ Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sheesh, I'ts almost over YEAH!

tommudd wrote:
oddball wrote:
I didn't run into those people this year. Probably because I steered away from malls.



Even the regular stores are getting stupid with people pushing and shoving

Whats a mall ? I have heard of them somewhere, but never go to one

Isn't that where 13 year olds go to try and act like they are 25 but end up acting like 8 year olds :shock: :lol: :lol:


I dunno? Never followed 13 year old girls around? :goink:

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sheesh, I'ts almost over YEAH!

oddball wrote:
tommudd wrote:
oddball wrote:
I didn't run into those people this year. Probably because I steered away from malls.



Even the regular stores are getting stupid with people pushing and shoving

Whats a mall ? I have heard of them somewhere, but never go to one

Isn't that where 13 year olds go to try and act like they are 25 but end up acting like 8 year olds :shock: :lol: :lol:


I dunno? Never followed 13 year old girls around? :goink:


:-)r :-)r :-)r :-)r :-)r :-)r :-)r

Author:  BugginKJ [ Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sheesh, I'ts almost over YEAH!

gee, I miss it already. I think I'll leave the tree up another week :5SHOTS:

Author:  Boiler [ Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sheesh, I'ts almost over YEAH!

oddball wrote:
tommudd wrote:
oddball wrote:
I didn't run into those people this year. Probably because I steered away from malls.



Even the regular stores are getting stupid with people pushing and shoving

Whats a mall ? I have heard of them somewhere, but never go to one

Isn't that where 13 year olds go to try and act like they are 25 but end up acting like 8 year olds :shock: :lol: :lol:


I dunno? Never followed 13 year old girls around? :goink:


At least he waits to marry them until they are 18 :P

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/