LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

LOST JEEPS OHIO decals
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=48995
Page 1 of 3

Author:  tommudd [ Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:10 am ]
Post subject:  LOST JEEPS OHIO decals

Anyone interested in having some besides what is available currently , I'm not 100% sold on that design although after changing them some they would work.
I was thinking of something different and was just gathering ideas.
Let me know

Author:  BugginKJ [ Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: LOST JEEPS OHIO decals

I am in.......
I thought it would look good/cool to have a decal say Lost Ohio with a KJ crawling over the top of it some how.

Author:  tommudd [ Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: LOST JEEPS OHIO decals

does anyone have a JeepinbyAl decal laying around loose ?

Author:  TAHOE [ Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: LOST JEEPS OHIO decals

I would consider a couple, 1 for Jeep, other for Tahoe. Wife wants to get rid of the lostkjs banner across the back anyway, she wouldn't mind a smaller badge.

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: LOST JEEPS OHIO decals

tommudd wrote:
does anyone have a JeepinbyAl decal laying around loose ?



I have a *few* Tom..... :roll:

:-)r

Author:  tommudd [ Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: LOST JEEPS OHIO decals

Diggerfreek wrote:
tommudd wrote:
does anyone have a JeepinbyAl decal laying around loose ?



I have a *few* Tom..... :roll:

:-)r


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: never thought of you having any :shock: :wink: I was going to call Marlin, I had a couple extra but I think gave them away,
I wanted to use the KJ for part of the design, have a design of one I think for a XJ, just need a TJ , all will be in one but with them in various stages of crawling over an out line of Ohio
well the XJ just cruising along a smooth road................................all they can handle

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: LOST JEEPS OHIO decals

I have at least 3 of them....

PM me your addy and I'll send them out snail mail....

Author:  teckman02 [ Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: LOST JEEPS OHIO decals

i would like one

Author:  tommudd [ Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: LOST JEEPS OHIO decals

I am going to try and have a rough design at the Jan. M&G for everyone to look at and make suggestions/ comments

Then we will go from there with orders etc.

and yes with my skills it will be a rough design. Unless I can a hold of my decal maker but he's MIA??? So

Author:  tommudd [ Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: LOST JEEPS OHIO decals

Have a rough design sending it to my Decal guy.
Outline of the State of Ohio, with a partial outline of a KJ crawling over Toledo,
think something like JBAs KJ ,
LOST JEEPS going across the middle of the state with a small.com below

lower part of the state will have a XJ and a TJ flexing out

looking at 3.5 to 4 inches tall maybe

what do you think?

Author:  rokee1998 [ Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: LOST JEEPS OHIO decals

I might be interested Rev. 8)

Author:  BugginKJ [ Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: LOST JEEPS OHIO decals

Sounds great :pepper: I am in :SOMBRERO:

Author:  TAHOE [ Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: LOST JEEPS OHIO decals

tommudd wrote:
Have a rough design sending it to my Decal guy.
Outline of the State of Ohio, with a partial outline of a KJ crawling over Toledo,
think something like JBAs KJ ,
LOST JEEPS going across the middle of the state with a small.com below

lower part of the state will have a XJ and a TJ flexing out

looking at 3.5 to 4 inches tall maybe

what do you think?


Can ya have a Tahoe put on there somewhere too..... :jester: :BANANA: :ROTFL:

Author:  teckman02 [ Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: LOST JEEPS OHIO decals

hey tom can you post a pic of your idea?

Author:  tommudd [ Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: LOST JEEPS OHIO decals

I sent Chris a cell phone picture of the draft, its a VERY ROUGH draft but I can't download and post pictures anymore with this Ubuntu computer program I have on now :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Author:  DonQuixote [ Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: LOST JEEPS OHIO decals

wat jerk put that crap on your computer my son did that to me last time i went to see him and it aint never acted rite sense!

Author:  meduncan [ Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: LOST JEEPS OHIO decals

Here's a logo Liz quickly sketched up for the Ohio group.

Image

Author:  tommudd [ Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LOST JEEPS OHIO decals

Anyone else have any ideas/ comments/ suggestions, did everyone see my rough draft as well as the one Liz did?
Would like to get this going here real soon so .........
By the way Chris I need that copy back! :twisted:

Author:  rokee1998 [ Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: LOST JEEPS OHIO decals

is that the logo we are going with? It looks great, but alas I will not be getting one :|

Author:  tommudd [ Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: LOST JEEPS OHIO decals

rokee1998 wrote:
is that the logo we are going with? It looks great, but alas I will not be getting one :|


Why would you not be getting one?

Also the one we choose will have to have "LOST JEEPS" sp we will include all, even two wheel drives :mrgreen:

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/