LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Cargo box and Roof rack available
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=49050
Page 1 of 1

Author:  meh_kick [ Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Cargo box and Roof rack available

Is there any interest for my used Black Widow roof rack? It's got homemade aluminum cross bars that are held onto the KJ's cargo bars with u-bolts. I am going to leave the lights on it too (but no switch or electric since I am using that for my new ones).

Image
Image
Image
Image
Also, I have a home made cargo box for the area behind the rear seats. It's made of solid pine and bottom sheeted with 1/4" ply. I covered it in gray interior, kind of like what you'd see on a sub box. It's real nice to keep all your gear out of the way (recovery, jumper cables, tool boxes, flairs, first aid, etc.), but I'll be building new compartments now that I removed the rear seats. I'll take pictures if requested.

$50 bucks each.

Author:  tommudd [ Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cargo box and Roof rack available

sure put up some pictures of the cargo box, was heading to Lowes today for more materials to finish mine but will wait. Can't remember what yours was like?

Author:  Blue KJ in PA [ Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cargo box and Roof rack available

Man....I need to move to Ohio...you guys buy all the cool stuff and then sell it to buy more cool stuff. I'd take the basket for sure if it din't have to be shipped and probably double the cost.

Author:  meh_kick [ Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Cargo box and Roof rack available

tommudd wrote:
sure put up some pictures of the cargo box, was heading to Lowes today for more materials to finish mine but will wait. Can't remember what yours was like?

Here ya go. Just sitting on a shelf in my garage.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Blue KJ in PA wrote:
Man....I need to move to Ohio...you guys buy all the cool stuff and then sell it to buy more cool stuff. I'd take the basket for sure if it din't have to be shipped and probably double the cost.


Yeah man, I don't even want to think about shipping.

Author:  2006 KJ [ Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cargo box and Roof rack available

i'm interested in both.. i'll take the rack for sure.. and still considering the cargo box. where are you located in ohio.. perhaps we can meet somewhere in the middle. (i'm in chippewa PA... real close to ohio). I wheeled with you at wellsville for the turkeyrun a while ago. I PM'd you so we can work out the details / exchange numbers if it's easier to talk over the phone to work it out rather than PM'ing a million times.

Author:  tommudd [ Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cargo box and Roof rack available

Or if you two can't get something worked out maybe we can run The KJ Express from town to town :wink:

Author:  2006 KJ [ Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cargo box and Roof rack available

tommudd wrote:
Or if you two can't get something worked out maybe we can run The KJ Express from town to town :wink:


thanks tom but we figured out a time and place to meet up outside of columbus on sunday... 2.5 hour drive for both of us though.

Author:  tommudd [ Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cargo box and Roof rack available

Sounds great ! Look for me I may be passing through Columbus on Sunday! Have to run over near Wheeling WV! :wink:

Author:  meh_kick [ Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Cargo box and Roof rack available

Hey all, the cargo box is still available. Here are some more pictures (sorry, cell phone quality).

I can bring it up to the M and G Saturday if there is interest.

$50

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Author:  TAHOE [ Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cargo box and Roof rack available

Mitch, if no one is interested, I may take it, wouldn't mind a bigger box in the back of the Hoe.

Author:  coondog13 [ Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Cargo box and Roof rack available

still available?

Author:  TAHOE [ Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Cargo box and Roof rack available

coondog13 wrote:
still available?


Box was picked up last night and sitting in the back of the Tahoe :BANANA:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/