LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

LOST WORLD TOUR BADLANDS April 3rd W/ TonyCRD
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=49566
Page 1 of 1

Author:  tommudd [ Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:03 am ]
Post subject:  LOST WORLD TOUR BADLANDS April 3rd W/ TonyCRD

See the Midwest section for more details
But we'll be wheeling with Tony at the Badlands on April 3rd,

BE THERE

Author:  03CDKJ [ Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT APRIL 3RD

I KNOW I KNOW!!!!!!! Tell him to bring me a burrito!! 8)

Author:  BugginKJ [ Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT APRIL 3RD

:SOMBRERO:

Author:  tommudd [ Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT APRIL 3RD

03CDKJ wrote:
I KNOW I KNOW!!!!!!! Tell him to bring me a burrito!! 8)


:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: burrito :?:

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT APRIL 3RD

03CDKJ wrote:
I KNOW I KNOW!!!!!!! Tell him to bring me a burrito!! 8)



Image


He is coming to CO I think as well so :goink:

Author:  03CDKJ [ Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT APRIL 3RD

Diggerfreek wrote:
03CDKJ wrote:
I KNOW I KNOW!!!!!!! Tell him to bring me a burrito!! 8)



Image


He is coming to CO I think as well so :goink:



Not what I heard! :goink:

Author:  tommudd [ Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT APRIL 3RD

OK I can see I will have to restart this since its already off track :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Author:  501 [ Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT APRIL 3RD

Hope I can make this!

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT APRIL 3RD

tommudd wrote:
OK I can see I will have to restart this since its already off track :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:


:ROTFL:

Sorry Tom....

Any cheap non roach infested hotels out there? Other wise, I might just have to sleep in the KK pending I don't have a job 8)

Author:  InCommando [ Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT APRIL 3RD

Cool

Ask him to bring some Jamon Iberico

Author:  1996xj [ Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT APRIL 3RD

Let, us know the TIME and DATE and the DAYTON gang will try to make a showing !!!!! :JEEPIN: :JEEPIN: :JEEPIN:

Author:  tommudd [ Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT APRIL 3RD

Jayme,
Yes thats what he said , he knows where the action is, right ??!!!
Yes in the Midwest! :mrgreen:

Author:  Boiler [ Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT APRIL 3RD

I'm starting a big new project this week, hoping for completion around that time. I'll try to be there though.

Author:  tommudd [ Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LOST WORLD TOUR BADLANDS April 3rd W/ TonyCRD

TTT

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/