LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Driving around today and saw this
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=50787
Page 1 of 1

Author:  rokee1998 [ Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Driving around today and saw this

I have run into this guy several times he works near where I live.

This is a pretty nice XJ for those wanting to start out. The guy who owns it is a mechanic for Lexus.

It is a 99, with 137K miles on it, no surface rust that I could see. The interior is immaculate.

Only noticeable damage is to the front bumper and left front fender, cosmetic as far as I could see.

here are the pics

Image

Image

Image

Author:  Fulltimer [ Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Driving around today and saw this

Nice!

Terry

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Driving around today and saw this

Buy it :P

Author:  STINGN [ Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Driving around today and saw this

worth it..and its RED!

Author:  InCommando [ Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Driving around today and saw this

Seems pricey for this area?

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/