| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Decided to sell the Liberty...... http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=65106 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Sperb [ Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Decided to sell the Liberty...... |
After much handwringing, I've decided to sell the Liberty. As what's happened with my other Jeeps, I'm simply unable to drive it much let alone using it for 4 wheeling trips. Unless I'm driving it on wknds going to kids sporting events, it just mostly sits during the week b/c I'm driving my work truck. It's listed on CL Dayton. Here's the link: http://dayton.craigslist.org/cto/2841004804.html I also have a brand new, in the box, with full instructions and all hardware, a Reese front hitch for a 2004 and similar body stlye Jeep Liberty. First $100 takes it. If anyone is interested, or needs the original suspension I have those four springs and two rear isolators as well. I'll sell those for $50 and turn around and donate it back to the next M&G for the Ohio Lost Group. Sperb |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Decided to sell the Liberty...... |
Wondered here a while back how you were doing Wish I had a few more coins in the pocket as I've been looking for another KJ for a spare That front hitch should go real quick at that price! If it doesn't sell soon shot me a PM |
|
| Author: | Sperb [ Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:28 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Decided to sell the Liberty...... |
Dropped the price to $7200.00 and will throw in the Reese front hitch as well. Sperb |
|
| Author: | Katmandu [ Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Decided to sell the Liberty...... |
Sperb wrote: Dropped the price to $7200.00 and will throw in the Reese front hitch as well. Bump for a nice looking local Liberty!Sperb I'm the road in Troy.
|
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|