It is currently Sat Oct 03, 2026 7:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1941 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 98  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:04 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 am
Posts: 1343
right!? now i just need to make some


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:26 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Posts: 505
So I had a custom decal made to kinda kick off my dart build. The build is more or less a tribute for my late grandfather. His nickname was hootie and everyone says I look like him so kind of a play in words.
Image

_________________
Non timebo mala.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:42 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 am
Posts: 1343
i always love "remembrance" builds. I bet he would be cheering for you.

so...where are my potatoes moose?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:58 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 am
Posts: 1343
OMGomgOMGomgOMGomgOMGomgOMG I found exactly what i have been looking for for my KJ and someone has it for sale 15 min from me...I am just not sure i will have the cash to get it. Grrr...i shouldnt have bought jeep parts when i was down home... well time to put some parts on craigslist and see who bites


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:31 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 22
Location: Warsaw,IN
MoD I live in Warsaw. The six aux lights aren't nearly as nice as the mods in the head/fog buckets :shock: . Light blue heads clinical white fogs. Want to either convert the KC's or scrap them in favor of a couple nice LED light bars.

_________________
05 Red Sport CRD; ORM/EGR mod, tuner, straight piped, cross drilled rotors, 6 KC Daylighters, and that one in the rear diff.

http://colorado4wheel.com/images/misc/noobguide.jpg


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:31 am 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
05REDCRD wrote:
MoD I live in Warsaw. The six aux lights aren't nearly as nice as the mods in the head/fog buckets :shock: . Light blue heads clinical white fogs. Want to either convert the KC's or scrap them in favor of a couple nice LED light bars.


LEDs are hard to beat for pure white light and none of that bluish looking crap
check out www.jasperoffroad.com
great prices on LEDs Thats where I've got mine from so far

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:31 am 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
Moose340 wrote:
So I had a custom decal made to kinda kick off my dart build. The build is more or less a tribute for my late grandfather. His nickname was hootie and everyone says I look like him so kind of a play in words.
Image


Thats way cool!

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:43 am 
Offline
LOST Junkie

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Posts: 505
Thanks all, it'll be a fun build

_________________
Non timebo mala.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:56 am 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
The old Darts were cool, pretty lightweight , plenty of room inside really if you wanted to take friends along etc. I had a couple over the years first one with a 318,but no pwer steering etc, pretty much a stripper when ordered. Ran great only had 18,000 on it when i picked it up. No one wanted it due to not having power steering. Next one had the slant 6 and air, loaded up pretty much with everything you could get then including the vinyl top, but still cruised along real nice on the highways. Sadly it died a strange death from a few shot gun blasts, who was I to know she was married ???? :shock:

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:32 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 am
Posts: 1343
05REDCRD wrote:
MoD I live in Warsaw. The six aux lights aren't nearly as nice as the mods in the head/fog buckets :shock: . Light blue heads clinical white fogs. Want to either convert the KC's or scrap them in favor of a couple nice LED light bars.

lightbar is the way i want to go...

iknow a few people in warsaw...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:25 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:35 pm
Posts: 4576
Page 61! :shock:
This is getting out of hand :jester:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:11 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 am
Posts: 1343
i know right buggin...remember when it was 5 or 6 pages and we were happy to get it to 8!?! oh how posts do fly...

MOOSE you never told me if i would be seeing you later


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:20 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:13 pm
Posts: 771
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Kind of a silly question but would my KJ sit higher with a frankenlift than it would with an iron man lift? and what size tires can I squeeze under either or?

_________________
2004- Jeep Liberty
2016- Jeep Wrangler unlimited
1981- Jeep CJ-5
1977- Jeep CJ-5


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:57 pm 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
Frankenlift gives you no more lift than anything else with a couple of extras, only thing is Frankys are ready to bolt in is all
Run 245-75-16s good overall size with just a little power loss and mileage loss

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:46 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 am
Posts: 1343
I'm not going to lie I notice the loss in power in mine but not a ton. I want to regear


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:10 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Posts: 505
Mine came with those stock! ;)

_________________
Non timebo mala.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:13 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:13 pm
Posts: 771
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Ok good deal, I think I'm just gonna go with the iron man lift then. After I get the brake job done on my KJ. I will probably want some JBA upper a arms won't I? Can I run without them For a little bit? As in just run the stock ones..

_________________
2004- Jeep Liberty
2016- Jeep Wrangler unlimited
1981- Jeep CJ-5
1977- Jeep CJ-5


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:08 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 am
Posts: 1343
I have stock but in only running 2" and no wheeling...yet...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:28 pm 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
Jeeper4life wrote:
Ok good deal, I think I'm just gonna go with the iron man lift then. After I get the brake job done on my KJ. I will probably want some JBA upper a arms won't I? Can I run without them For a little bit? As in just run the stock ones..


If they are good you can run them for a while. Of course depends on how high you're going to take it, lift by itself will be fine. Also the rear shocks that come with the Ironman are stock length need longer ones if you want any flex at all

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:47 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:13 pm
Posts: 771
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Oh really, good to know.. is there a set of rear shocks you suggest?

_________________
2004- Jeep Liberty
2016- Jeep Wrangler unlimited
1981- Jeep CJ-5
1977- Jeep CJ-5


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1941 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 98  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com