It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1941 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 98  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:59 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 am
Posts: 1343
tommudd wrote:
Not sure if Buggin' is off the roof yet, he maybe still stuck up there
May have to head in town in the morning to check on him
501, wonder if he made it back home?? haven't heard anything from him.
There maybe this will start things
At least we had MoD to talk about while installing that ARB :wink: :ROTFL:


lol yeah but thats just between me and you and never stoping picking on each other


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:01 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Posts: 505
MoD wrote:
Moose340 wrote:
I got rid of the jeep. So no need to get online anymore

I call BS

I'm getting a scooby

_________________
Non timebo mala.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:05 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 am
Posts: 1343
Moose340 wrote:
MoD wrote:
Moose340 wrote:
I got rid of the jeep. So no need to get online anymore

I call BS

I'm getting a scooby

you are getting a stoner van?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:09 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Posts: 505
Close enough!

_________________
Non timebo mala.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:12 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 am
Posts: 1343
you wouldnt ditch the jeep...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:30 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Posts: 505
To late

_________________
Non timebo mala.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:26 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 am
Posts: 1343
im telling you i dont believe you :p


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:42 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:13 pm
Posts: 771
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
No he did dude, its sitting in my driveway now..

jeeper' nice to have locked 44's front and rear now' 4life

_________________
2004- Jeep Liberty
2016- Jeep Wrangler unlimited
1981- Jeep CJ-5
1977- Jeep CJ-5


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:06 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 am
Posts: 1343
nope...dont believe it...one of you would have told me


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:23 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Posts: 505
We just told you man. I was going to trade it in and said something to Alan he offered me a bit more so I sold it. I might pick up a yj one day to wheel but my scoobie is pretty sweet

_________________
Non timebo mala.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:45 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 am
Posts: 1343
oh i have spent too much money on the jeep recently :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

i mean i think they were all great deals and all but i need to part with a lot of the extra parts I have and free up some cash. I would say in the past 2 months I have spent ...well... ...way too much.

:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: I just hope it is all worth it... I have learned it never stops...that's for sure. I'm still looking at more LEDs and more/better lights and better skids (completed mine today so i wont have a single mopar one once my RL stuff comes in) and upgrades of any kind.

:JEEPIN: :JEEPIN: oh well lets see how she looks in another year :P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:49 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:53 pm
Posts: 1404
Location: The WV Panhandle
Moose340 wrote:
We just told you man. I was going to trade it in and said something to Alan he offered me a bit more so I sold it. I might pick up a yj one day to wheel but my scoobie is pretty sweet


Pic's or it didnt happen :JEEPIN:

_________________
2003/3.7 SOLD

2007 Wrangler - traded

2010 Wrangler Rubicon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:25 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:35 pm
Posts: 4576
Ohhhhhhh NO don't ask for pics! The last time he posted himself in some silk shorts wearing cowboy boots. Think it may have been a date of some sorts or he was trying out for the Village People Reunion Tour :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:37 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 am
Posts: 1343
that was his lady killer outfit


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:46 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 am
Posts: 1343
So john i figured i would ask here since this thread's mane should be changed to MoD's spam thread...

I see you have added a "Mudd's Lizard" to your sig. What is this? I googled it and i couldnt find it. does it give you better MPG?, Lift?, a discount from Rock Lizard? ;) I guess it could be a tow point, snatch block, traction control, or some kind of computer chip... :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

I just want to know where i can get one of these Mudd's Lizards because they must be nice to be in your sig :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:


***************for those of you that dont know...I know exactly what it is and where it came from and all that noise...im just giving john some crap


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:58 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Posts: 505
John3:17 wrote:
Pic's or it didnt happen :JEEPIN:

Ill get you some pictures
BugginKJ wrote:
Ohhhhhhh NO don't ask for pics! The last time he posted himself in some silk shorts wearing cowboy boots. Think it may have been a date of some sorts or he was trying out for the Village People Reunion Tour :shock:

I was styling baby! The village people were cool at one point also!
MoD wrote:
that was his lady killer outfit

Don't be jealous

_________________
Non timebo mala.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:03 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 am
Posts: 1343
oh trust me moose i cant pull off cowboy boots...especially not with silk shorts


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:58 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:53 pm
Posts: 1404
Location: The WV Panhandle
MoD wrote:
So john i figured i would ask here since this thread's mane should be changed to MoD's spam thread...

I see you have added a "Mudd's Lizard" to your sig. What is this? I googled it and i couldnt find it. does it give you better MPG?, Lift?, a discount from Rock Lizard? ;) I guess it could be a tow point, snatch block, traction control, or some kind of computer chip... :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

I just want to know where i can get one of these Mudd's Lizards because they must be nice to be in your sig :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:


***************for those of you that dont know...I know exactly what it is and where it came from and all that noise...im just giving john some crap



The Mudd Lizard aids in traction by adding additional weight where needed, can also be used as a grab bar, winch hook clip point and hood ornament, as well as a recovery equipment accessory removal device. It is a much desired and needed piece of equipment and as soon as I can get a design release additional copy's of the Mudd Lizard will be available for the low low price of $19.95.

Caution: not to be used for Mall crawling - could turn into a lot lizard :goink:

_________________
2003/3.7 SOLD

2007 Wrangler - traded

2010 Wrangler Rubicon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: MoD's spam thread
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:08 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 am
Posts: 1343
so what you're saying is if the lizard starts getting lipstick and heels then we need to put some mud on it?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:12 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 am
Posts: 1343
Image
Image
Image


i seem to have found a few of them...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1941 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 98  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com