It is currently Wed Oct 07, 2026 5:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1941 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 98  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:46 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 am
Posts: 1343
of course i am trying to raise the dead...where else can i just post anything i want for no reason what so ever?

and what i am selling is a discontinued item specificly for KJ and I am not telling what it is until i close a couple of doors on it first so i dont get anyone excited...although i am looking to trade it for a 05-07 ARB if that gives you the price range...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:52 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:53 pm
Posts: 1404
Location: The WV Panhandle
MoD wrote:
of course i am trying to raise the dead...where else can i just post anything i want for no reason what so ever?

and what i am selling is a discontinued item specificly for KJ and I am not telling what it is until i close a couple of doors on it first so i dont get anyone excited...although i am looking to trade it for a 05-07 ARB if that gives you the price range...


Shoot.... I was hopin it was an ARB for an 03, or a frankenlift someone bought and didnt get installed.

_________________
2003/3.7 SOLD

2007 Wrangler - traded

2010 Wrangler Rubicon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:57 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 am
Posts: 1343
no but i helped install a brand new 03 arb the other day


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:19 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Posts: 505
Moose is scared to post

_________________
Non timebo mala.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:33 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 am
Posts: 1343
why would moose be afraid to post?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:31 am 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
MoD wrote:
of course i am trying to raise the dead...where else can i just post anything i want for no reason what so ever?

and what i am selling is a discontinued item specificly for KJ and I am not telling what it is until i close a couple of doors on it first so i dont get anyone excited...although i am looking to trade it for a 05-07 ARB if that gives you the price range...



:BANANA: :pepper: :BANANA: :pepper: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :JEEPIN:

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:48 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 am
Posts: 1343
see I finally have something tom wants :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:15 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:13 pm
Posts: 771
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Sorry I have been hanging out on the John deere forum a lot lately...It will soon be the start of mowing season, plus I'm getting my garden around..and shopping for an older JD 400 series or I will settle for a 318..to make garden work easier..

On a jeep note however my TJ will soon be lifted two inches.. then its the KJ's turn

jeeper' gotta get rid of all these saggy springs' 4life

_________________
2004- Jeep Liberty
2016- Jeep Wrangler unlimited
1981- Jeep CJ-5
1977- Jeep CJ-5


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:27 am 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
Jeeper4life wrote:
Sorry I have been hanging out on the John deere forum a lot lately...It will soon be the start of mowing season, plus I'm getting my garden around..and shopping for an older JD 400 series or I will settle for a 318..to make garden work easier..


Heard you were hanging out over there :wink:

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:32 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:35 pm
Posts: 4576
MoD wrote:
of course i am trying to raise the dead...

where else can i just post anything i want for no reason what so ever?



:shock: :grim: :shock:
:jester:

I have like a zillion post's about anything I want for no reason, ya copyin me ?
My neighbors fence blew down and I helped him.
See, perfect example.
:jester:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:01 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:13 pm
Posts: 771
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
tommudd wrote:
Jeeper4life wrote:
Sorry I have been hanging out on the John deere forum a lot lately...It will soon be the start of mowing season, plus I'm getting my garden around..and shopping for an older JD 400 series or I will settle for a 318..to make garden work easier..


Heard you were hanging out over there :wink:


Well thats garden tractor talk that I found Tahoe on, I'm mostly on Green tractor talk... Garden tractor talk is cool though, its neat to look at other Tractors other than JD

_________________
2004- Jeep Liberty
2016- Jeep Wrangler unlimited
1981- Jeep CJ-5
1977- Jeep CJ-5


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:53 am 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
Jeeper4life wrote:
tommudd wrote:
Jeeper4life wrote:
Sorry I have been hanging out on the John deere forum a lot lately...It will soon be the start of mowing season, plus I'm getting my garden around..and shopping for an older JD 400 series or I will settle for a 318..to make garden work easier..


Heard you were hanging out over there :wink:


Well thats garden tractor talk that I found Tahoe on, I'm mostly on Green tractor talk... Garden tractor talk is cool though, its neat to look at other Tractors other than JD

Yep I'm on the Garden Tractor one as well , don't post that much but read a lot :wink:

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:50 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 am
Posts: 1343
BugginKJ wrote:
MoD wrote:
of course i am trying to raise the dead...

where else can i just post anything i want for no reason what so ever?



:shock: :grim: :shock:
:jester:

I have like a zillion post's about anything I want for no reason, ya copyin me ?
My neighbors fence blew down and I helped him.
See, perfect example.
:jester:


no not copying just usually bored as doo doo and need people to entertain me >.<


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:37 am 
Offline
LOST Junkie

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Posts: 505
Maybe if you didn't say doo doo you would have cooler friend! :wink:

_________________
Non timebo mala.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:16 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 am
Posts: 1343
Trust me I didn't type doo doo. I typed sh it


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:13 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 am
Posts: 1343
:ALONE: :dead: :ALONE: :dead: Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:55 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Posts: 505
I love disco. :oops:

_________________
Non timebo mala.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:05 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 am
Posts: 1343
!?!?! really? thats interesting...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:40 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Posts: 505
Yeah really!


Something is filling me home
Image

_________________
Non timebo mala.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:16 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:53 pm
Posts: 1404
Location: The WV Panhandle
MoD wrote:
:ALONE: :ALONE: :ALONE: :ALONE: :ALONE:

you guys really are killing Indiana...i haven't even seen jeeper post...you guys never tried to guess what i got although it looks like i will just be selling it and buying my econo lift



Ok next guess Rocklizard bumper or a set of factory 4:10 diffs

_________________
2003/3.7 SOLD

2007 Wrangler - traded

2010 Wrangler Rubicon


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1941 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 98  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com