It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 10:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: GYMKHANA
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:23 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:04 am
Posts: 1257
Location: Pembroke Pines, FL
FREAKIN AWESOME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ7R_buZPSo

_________________
Out - 2008 Jeep Liberty Limited 4x4
In - 2011 Jeep Liberty Carbon Edition http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3972889/2 ... ed-edition


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:01 pm 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:11 pm
Posts: 130
Location: RGV(McAllen) TX
very good....

_________________
02 Renegade(Cactus Green)/3.7L/45RFE/Mopar Skids/OME HD Springs/Rancho Shocks/16x7 Cragar Soft 8's/245-70-16 AT's/Hella 500/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:14 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: Orange Park, FL
the OTHER gymkhana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ48NQjo ... onse_watch

_________________
'02 Jeep KJ 4x4- Gone
'92 YJ- lift, swampers, bumpers....yeah, its pretty sweet.
*DISCLAIMER*: I can not be held liable for anything I say on the forums or in real life.
I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:53 am 
Offline
LOST Junkie

Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:44 am
Posts: 744
Location: Lorton, VA
Just.. wow.

_________________
2008 Jeep Commander Overland
1999 Chevrolet Corvette

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/
http://www.jeepcommander.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:35 pm 
Offline
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:18 am
Posts: 932
Location: Lancaster, CA.
I thought you were talking about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Mkl9rtttog

I'm glad you weren't. :wink:

_________________
Take the road less traveled.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:16 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:27 pm
Posts: 2003
Location: valley center, ks
That guy sure can drive, and makes a great video.

_________________
2003 KJ Renegade, 5 speed, frankenlifted,Al's a Arms 4.5,Moabs 245/75/16 BFG KM2's, custom rock rails, full Mopar skids, Hella ff220 lights,Hd cooling,Front DTT,Riddler diff cover,Rola safari rack,Cobra 29 peaked & tuned.

Pastafari Alum, Pink shovel recipient


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:38 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:28 am
Posts: 10686
Location: Some where in Colorado
I wish I could drive that beast :twisted: :twisted:

_________________
2008 KK Liberty Sport NIGHT OPS EDITION + GILLS
OEM & Custom Skids - Factory Tow Package - Rock Lizard Skink Super Sliders
Prototype JBA 4 Inch Lift - JBA UCA's - Flowmaster Super 44 OR - Whacked Resonator
Jet Stage 2 - RL Gecko Basket Rack - Custom Winch Bumper - Recon 10.5K Winch
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:16 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:55 pm
Posts: 1044
Location: Elgin, IL (Chicago burb)
Edvalencia wrote:

All right, I'll be the one to admit it. I actually sat and watched that entire movie. I'll blame HBO or The Movie Channel and a sick day, but I probably just had nothing better to do.

_________________
Aaron

A vehicle isn't yours till you learn to wrench on it yourself.

2002 Jeep Liberty Sport (Eugene, I am the Passenger, And I ride and I ride.)
1999 Chev Astro 2WD (Green, Daily Driver)
1997 Chev Astro AWD (Grumpy "The Heep", $250 Rally Van, 335k miles, 2" lift, 31" tires)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:25 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member! LIBERTY OR DEATH
Lifetime Member!  LIBERTY OR DEATH
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:55 am
Posts: 2548
Location: VA Beach, VA
Budke wrote:


That was the funniest thing I've seen today! :lol:

_________________
Image
_______________________DogDomain_______________________


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:22 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:57 am
Posts: 251
Location: Raleigh, NC
i cant believe yall havent seen ken blocks stuff yet... that guy is a crazzzzy good driver. i watch the videos probably once a week, guess that means i have no life :shock:

_________________
L.O.S.T.#85291
Silver '05 KJ Sport 2wd
LSD
Rusty's 2.5" Lift
245-75-16 Goodyear Wrangler DuraTracs
16x8 Soft 8 Rims
K&N Drop In
Magnaflow Exhaust
Beretta Cougar .357SIG
Taurus Mil Pro 9mm


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:34 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:04 am
Posts: 1257
Location: Pembroke Pines, FL
I watch them all the time also ... I didn't think alot of the Jeep guys would know about it

_________________
Out - 2008 Jeep Liberty Limited 4x4
In - 2011 Jeep Liberty Carbon Edition http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3972889/2 ... ed-edition


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:28 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: Orange Park, FL
I first saw ken blocks stuff when he did that huge stupid jump.

_________________
'02 Jeep KJ 4x4- Gone
'92 YJ- lift, swampers, bumpers....yeah, its pretty sweet.
*DISCLAIMER*: I can not be held liable for anything I say on the forums or in real life.
I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:15 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:10 am
Posts: 643
Location: Virginia Beach
The bit where he's on the ski slopes is pretty sweet.

_________________
Originally Posted by m_volyrakis
"I recently removed my girlfriend.
Although this mode didn't affect my ground clearance, it drastically improved my off-road capabilities!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:00 am 
Offline
LOST Junkie

Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:44 am
Posts: 744
Location: Lorton, VA
Budke wrote:
I first saw ken blocks stuff when he did that huge stupid jump.


..same here.

_________________
2008 Jeep Commander Overland
1999 Chevrolet Corvette

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/
http://www.jeepcommander.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:17 am 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:10 am
Posts: 643
Location: Virginia Beach
Budke wrote:
I first saw ken blocks stuff when he did that huge stupid jump.


He messed up his back up a bit on that jump b/c he overshot the landing. Crazy awesomeness on that jump though. :twisted:

_________________
Originally Posted by m_volyrakis
"I recently removed my girlfriend.
Although this mode didn't affect my ground clearance, it drastically improved my off-road capabilities!"


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com