mikey1273 wrote:
Dude I don't think you need all those fans in there. All you need is some air flow from the lower front out the back or top to keep the CPU and Hard drives cool enough that they don't burn up. I doubt that things are packed in very tight in that case you should have plenty of air space that you only really need one fan in the front, one in the top or rear, CPU fan and the power supply's fan. I have never put fans on desk top hard drives, on 10,000 RPM high preformance server drives yes that is neded but this is a desktop with good air flow. Those extra fans are most likely not helping anything but your power bill.
I've had some heat issues in the past, but I still think yes, I'm a fan or two over the top right now. I need to get educated on the motherboards fan controls. I think I can set it up to only run at certain temps, but for the moment its full blast.
_________________
2005 KJ Renegade
Fabrications for sale:
Aluminum Roof Rack (See Page 9)Aluminum Gas Tank Skid --
Radiator Skid --
Front Strut ShimsComing Soon: Rear Bumpers with lots of options