It is currently Sun Sep 27, 2026 11:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:37 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict

Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:06 pm
Posts: 1022
Location: Parker,co
i am why

_________________
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon TJ- Impact Orange
4'' RK LA, 35's KM2's, Warn front bumper, Warn rear bumper with tire swing, Warn gas skid, Nth oil skid, 4.88's, Alloy axles shafts F&R, Rokmen Corner armor with led's, and Rokmen sliders, custom back-up lights from gen-right, piaa 510's, IPF green glow fatboy's up front.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:52 pm 
Offline
I live here
I live here
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:59 pm
Posts: 5839
Location: Aurora, CO
Budke wrote:
Tokyojoe wrote:
World of Warcraft and Counterstrike - PC.

Rarely touch my PS2 but love NCAA football and all of the Need for Speed games along with Burnout.


CS 1.6 or Source?


Source. I have been playing CS since it first came out back in the late 90's.

_________________
===
New KJ Gear - Desert Armor Flak

2004 Renegade Light Khaki - 4" JBA Lift - Rock Lizard Products: Komodo Dragon Rear Bumper, Prototype Winch-mount Front Bumper, Super Skink Sliders - All J's Super Tranny Skid II - 31" Firestone Destination AT's on Moab wheels - Cobra 75W CB w/ stock Antenna mod

[b]Retired, US Military


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:59 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict

Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:06 pm
Posts: 1022
Location: Parker,co
back in the day when they were still using controllers and keyboards the size of a new 40in tv he he. or back in the stone age playing on the rocks ha ha

_________________
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon TJ- Impact Orange
4'' RK LA, 35's KM2's, Warn front bumper, Warn rear bumper with tire swing, Warn gas skid, Nth oil skid, 4.88's, Alloy axles shafts F&R, Rokmen Corner armor with led's, and Rokmen sliders, custom back-up lights from gen-right, piaa 510's, IPF green glow fatboy's up front.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:01 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:08 pm
Posts: 1645
Location: St Charles IL
STINGN wrote:
anyone going to get COD: Modern Warfare 2??????


I'm not a fan of the cod's - seem's like they're trying to be too 'real'... now bfbc2, on the otherhand, that's a game I'm going to pre-order :P

Picked up Brutal Lengend on Tuesday - Kickass game :twisted:

_________________
2008 Xterra 4x4

1986 CJ7
Lots of custom stuff...

Gone, But not Forgotten...
2003 Sport - 'Fire Engine' Red
Detours KJ Backbone
Skids
Boulder Bars
JBA 4.5 A Arms
245/75/16 Wrangler Duratracs's on Cragar Soft 8’s
Spidertrax 1.25" Spacers
Superwinch LP 8500
Frankenlifted


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:44 am 
Offline
Bush Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:22 am
Posts: 952
Location: Raleigh, NC
I like the COD games...I am playing that right now, as a matter of fact.

Can't wait for MW2 to come out, but I have to say, I liked the previous one better, until my Xbox ate it. :oops: Don't turn the xbox from standing to it's side, when it's running.
I'm not the biggest fan of the online competitive play though, mainly because I suck. No joke, I really am probably the worst player out there. Everything from Halo to this, I am horrible. Every once in a while, I get a good game in, but I think my personal best is COD WaW, I got something like 26 kills, with 9 deaths. Halo 3 I was a little better at, but I don't have that any more. I have this thing about beating a game, and trading it in. I am working on Veteran level with MW. I keep getting stuck in certain places.

XBL name is the same here. MNKK

Honestly, my wife got me addicted to this game called "Peggle?"
I dont' know where she found it, but it is pretty fun, when you aren't in the mood to be an "Infidel" :lol:
That and Trials HD. If you haven't tried it, This game is fun as a pudding filled balloon!!! TRY IT! I really dig the editor function. You can make your own "track" thing.

_________________
-08 KK Bright Silver Met.
Mopar front tow hooks,
Mopar Skids
Curt class III/IV hitch, and wireing
O.K. Offroad steel reciever shackle
Zune 80 gig for the tunes,
(Do Jeep slush mats count?)
Life size Amstaff terrier bobble head in rear seat :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:01 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: Orange Park, FL
Tokyojoe wrote:
Budke wrote:
Tokyojoe wrote:
World of Warcraft and Counterstrike - PC.

Rarely touch my PS2 but love NCAA football and all of the Need for Speed games along with Burnout.


CS 1.6 or Source?


Source. I have been playing CS since it first came out back in the late 90's.


Source is soooooo LAMEE!!!
1.6 FTW!
I too have been playing CS since it came out . Well, maybe a year or two afterwards. Haven't played it in a while though. Need a much better computer than a laptop. ha

_________________
'02 Jeep KJ 4x4- Gone
'92 YJ- lift, swampers, bumpers....yeah, its pretty sweet.
*DISCLAIMER*: I can not be held liable for anything I say on the forums or in real life.
I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:49 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:01 pm
Posts: 70
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Budke wrote:
Tokyojoe wrote:
Budke wrote:
Tokyojoe wrote:
World of Warcraft and Counterstrike - PC.

Rarely touch my PS2 but love NCAA football and all of the Need for Speed games along with Burnout.


CS 1.6 or Source?


Source. I have been playing CS since it first came out back in the late 90's.


Source is soooooo LAMEE!!!
1.6 FTW!
I too have been playing CS since it came out . Well, maybe a year or two afterwards. Haven't played it in a while though. Need a much better computer than a laptop. ha


I play CS and World of Warcraft on Laptop, just depends on the laptop really.
Right now I have been trying to beat Motorstorm on the PS3 for like a month!

_________________
2013 Jeep JK Unlimited
2004 Jeep KJ Limited
1988 Jeep MJ Comanche


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:56 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:07 am
Posts: 6220
Location: Colorado Baby!
I play Halo, Halo 2, and Halo 3.

Gamertag: SirSamCRD

_________________
http://www.Colorado4Wheel.com
"Its not about what you can DO with your Jeep, its about where you can GO with your Jeep."
Knowledgeable - But Caustic


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:24 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:27 pm
Posts: 762
Location: Oklahoma
Anyone got NCAA10 for X360 wanna play me?

GT is

AWolfOfGod

_________________
Past: 95 Dodge Neon 2.0L Stage 4 Turbo (Street Tuner) *Wrecked/Sold*
Present: 05 Jeep Liberty (KJ) 2WD 3.7L, LTT CAI, Weight Reduction, SS Ultra Lights, and many more mods

If I don't stir the pot then no body will and the world would be boring, watch this guy for extreme sarcasm though :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:27 pm 
Offline
JACKRABBIT
JACKRABBIT

Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:26 pm
Posts: 3970
Location: Phoenix, AZ
come on guys!!!!

lets make a list and just add to it for Xbox Live

- STINGN

_________________
Steve
2018 RAM 1500 Rebel
2003 KJ
Mods:Exterior: Frankenlift + 2 extra rear iso, JBA UCAs, ARB Bumper w/XRC8, Safari Snorkel, 265/75/16 AT, Mopar Skids, Boulderbars, RL Gecko Sport Rack
Interior: Infinity Reference speakers, 12" Alpine Type R Sub, Alpine radio, Gauge Pods (Oil, Volts), Cobra Cb, All J Interior Rack


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:54 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: Orange Park, FL
- STINGN
-GAbudke

_________________
'02 Jeep KJ 4x4- Gone
'92 YJ- lift, swampers, bumpers....yeah, its pretty sweet.
*DISCLAIMER*: I can not be held liable for anything I say on the forums or in real life.
I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:35 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:59 pm
Posts: 1854
Location: Durango, Colorado
I'm lame...

I play Civilization 4 through email... current game has been going for 3 months :lol:

_________________
Former CRD owner... now I just sit around and stare at the wall.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:20 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:37 pm
Posts: 1874
Location: trotwood Ohio
- STINGN
-GAbudke
-StelarTeckman02


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:47 am 
Offline
LOST Junkie

Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:44 am
Posts: 744
Location: Lorton, VA
xbox Live : Nightdrv

Most frequently played:

Forza 3
GTA 4
Modern Warfare 2
Frontlines


If you happen to send one, or if anyone does, just let me know you're from the forum. :)

_________________
2008 Jeep Commander Overland
1999 Chevrolet Corvette

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/
http://www.jeepcommander.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:27 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 6:28 pm
Posts: 3880
Location: Wichita/ Pittsburg, Kansas
Im still rocking the old school Super Nintendo :lol: 8)

_________________
1980 Jeep CJ7 Buggy
SOA, D44/ FF14B, SBC 350, SM465, NP205, 108" WB, 37" MTs

http://www.dpgoffroad.com/
http://www.ucora.org/
http://www.christianoffroad.com/
http://jeepinbyal.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:49 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:08 pm
Posts: 1645
Location: St Charles IL
my ps3 handle is ' frankenkj03 ' if anyone wants to play some bfbc, killzone 2, or codmw2 8)

_________________
2008 Xterra 4x4

1986 CJ7
Lots of custom stuff...

Gone, But not Forgotten...
2003 Sport - 'Fire Engine' Red
Detours KJ Backbone
Skids
Boulder Bars
JBA 4.5 A Arms
245/75/16 Wrangler Duratracs's on Cragar Soft 8’s
Spidertrax 1.25" Spacers
Superwinch LP 8500
Frankenlifted


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:41 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:29 am
Posts: 5956
Location: Hillsborough, NC / Corolla NC
whats wrong with you guys, does no one play Quake2 anymore? the LIGA ladder is so bare :lol:

_________________
03 Renegade (Black)
177k miles 3.7L gas - 45RFE
Command Trac / 4.10s
Lift: ft. 790+ rr. JBA4+
The last of the TrailReady Front&Rear Bumpers and TR Rock Rails
Jarhead Offroad light covers
31x10.5R15 RedLetter Grabbers on Blackrock Dunes
L.O.S.T #KD098632


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:28 pm 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:25 pm
Posts: 345
Location: Third Sock From the Run
I play a little... although I'm a solo, not online gamer, never been a ladder player.
PC only... and not very good at it at that.
I'm still flailing away at Diablo II.
A little Age of Empires here and there (been at it since v1 and now up to v3).
And an occasional bout of Solitaire.

_________________
07 Liberty Sport, 245x70r16 Goodyear Silent Armor
02 Wrangler Sahara, 31x10.5r15 Goodyear Silent Armor, ARB Bumper, Patriot Rear Bumper w/tire swing


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com