It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 10:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: World Cup
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:29 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: Orange Park, FL
Mexico vs Uruguay?

I'm rooting for Uruguay since they don't have a bunch of illegals stealing jobs, welfare, not paying taxes, etc. in America..... :BANANA: :BANANA: :BANANA:

_________________
'02 Jeep KJ 4x4- Gone
'92 YJ- lift, swampers, bumpers....yeah, its pretty sweet.
*DISCLAIMER*: I can not be held liable for anything I say on the forums or in real life.
I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: World Cup
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:31 am 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:02 am
Posts: 374
Portugal!!!!!!!!!!!!

USA!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: World Cup
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:29 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: Orange Park, FL
USA USA USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

930am EST USA vs Algeria.


Who's gonna win??

USA!!!!!!

_________________
'02 Jeep KJ 4x4- Gone
'92 YJ- lift, swampers, bumpers....yeah, its pretty sweet.
*DISCLAIMER*: I can not be held liable for anything I say on the forums or in real life.
I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: World Cup
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:24 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: Orange Park, FL
USA beats Algeria!!!!!!!

_________________
'02 Jeep KJ 4x4- Gone
'92 YJ- lift, swampers, bumpers....yeah, its pretty sweet.
*DISCLAIMER*: I can not be held liable for anything I say on the forums or in real life.
I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: World Cup
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:23 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:39 pm
Posts: 409
Location: Tulsa, Green Country, OK
Great game! Not the first time our national team has had me stressed for 50-60 minutes out of 90.
Lewis

_________________
Mail Rated 2005 Red CRD Sport with large rectangular hole in top right behind the EVIC and above the heated leather seats.
2004 Jetta TDI


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com