It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 1:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:55 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:28 am
Posts: 10686
Location: Some where in Colorado
I just got wasted by a dude with a meat cleaver :shock: It does 60+ damage :shock: :shock:

_________________
2008 KK Liberty Sport NIGHT OPS EDITION + GILLS
OEM & Custom Skids - Factory Tow Package - Rock Lizard Skink Super Sliders
Prototype JBA 4 Inch Lift - JBA UCA's - Flowmaster Super 44 OR - Whacked Resonator
Jet Stage 2 - RL Gecko Basket Rack - Custom Winch Bumper - Recon 10.5K Winch
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:32 am 
Offline
Home, For Now...
Home, For Now...
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:20 pm
Posts: 1049
Location: Yelm, WA
Just reached 8th level and got the axe. I'm also in on the 5 May tournament. I just hope I don't pull yellocoyote (and Cujo) since my track record against her isn't in my favor. :roll: :oops:

_________________
Pete
L.O.S.T. #PC050458
'04 Timberland Green Sport w/stuff...
'08 105th Anniversary H-D Dyna Low Rider
OH-58D Kiowa Warrior
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:53 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:28 am
Posts: 10686
Location: Some where in Colorado
KW AV8R wrote:
I just hope I don't pull yellocoyote (and Cujo) since my track record against her isn't in my favor. :roll: :oops:


I second that :evil: :lol:

_________________
2008 KK Liberty Sport NIGHT OPS EDITION + GILLS
OEM & Custom Skids - Factory Tow Package - Rock Lizard Skink Super Sliders
Prototype JBA 4 Inch Lift - JBA UCA's - Flowmaster Super 44 OR - Whacked Resonator
Jet Stage 2 - RL Gecko Basket Rack - Custom Winch Bumper - Recon 10.5K Winch
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:26 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:28 am
Posts: 10686
Location: Some where in Colorado
yellocoyote wrote:
Diggerfreek wrote:
KW AV8R wrote:
I just hope I don't pull yellocoyote (and Cujo) since my track record against her isn't in my favor. :roll: :oops:


I second that :evil: :lol:


I haven't been fairing so well these last couple of days. I'm expecting get my butt kicked. :?


yeah, me to :(

_________________
2008 KK Liberty Sport NIGHT OPS EDITION + GILLS
OEM & Custom Skids - Factory Tow Package - Rock Lizard Skink Super Sliders
Prototype JBA 4 Inch Lift - JBA UCA's - Flowmaster Super 44 OR - Whacked Resonator
Jet Stage 2 - RL Gecko Basket Rack - Custom Winch Bumper - Recon 10.5K Winch
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:19 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:29 am
Posts: 5956
Location: Hillsborough, NC / Corolla NC
I just beat Digger for kickin my butt while i was in atlanta

then yellocoyote embarassed me again haha

_________________
03 Renegade (Black)
177k miles 3.7L gas - 45RFE
Command Trac / 4.10s
Lift: ft. 790+ rr. JBA4+
The last of the TrailReady Front&Rear Bumpers and TR Rock Rails
Jarhead Offroad light covers
31x10.5R15 RedLetter Grabbers on Blackrock Dunes
L.O.S.T #KD098632


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:01 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:10 am
Posts: 643
Location: Virginia Beach
I made it through the first two rounds but was crushed in the third. I'm really close to a level up and new goodies.

_________________
Originally Posted by m_volyrakis
"I recently removed my girlfriend.
Although this mode didn't affect my ground clearance, it drastically improved my off-road capabilities!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:24 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member! LIBERTY OR DEATH
Lifetime Member!  LIBERTY OR DEATH
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:55 am
Posts: 2548
Location: VA Beach, VA
Is there a LOST clan yet?

_________________
Image
_______________________DogDomain_______________________


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:17 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:11 pm
Posts: 1885
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
I crushed Yellowcoyote and her coyote, lol....!!

http://jeepkj02.mybrute.com/fight/142287150

Mmwahhahhahha!!! :lol:

_________________
2002 Jeep KJ Sport 3.7L 4x4

245/75-16 Mastercraft Courser HSX, 16x7 Cragar, 2" OME MD Lift, ARB Bumper
AEM Brute Force Cold Air Intake, Flowmaster Super 44 Muffler

Currently working on: Full service on transmission & bed-lining ARB bumper

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=84650


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:13 pm 
Offline
Home, For Now...
Home, For Now...
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:20 pm
Posts: 1049
Location: Yelm, WA
dog_party wrote:
Is there a LOST clan yet?


I'm working on getting there but I'm still only 8th level. Maybe one of the guys that have more pupils will reach there first.

_________________
Pete
L.O.S.T. #PC050458
'04 Timberland Green Sport w/stuff...
'08 105th Anniversary H-D Dyna Low Rider
OH-58D Kiowa Warrior
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:13 am 
Offline
Home, For Now...
Home, For Now...
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:20 pm
Posts: 1049
Location: Yelm, WA
I have no idea how I won this one ... this chick had 2 dogs and a wolf :shock:

http://kw-av8r.mybrute.com/fight/147931739

_________________
Pete
L.O.S.T. #PC050458
'04 Timberland Green Sport w/stuff...
'08 105th Anniversary H-D Dyna Low Rider
OH-58D Kiowa Warrior
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:21 am 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:10 am
Posts: 643
Location: Virginia Beach
The big caveman club is what saved you. I don't think you would have won otherwise.

_________________
Originally Posted by m_volyrakis
"I recently removed my girlfriend.
Although this mode didn't affect my ground clearance, it drastically improved my off-road capabilities!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:24 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:29 am
Posts: 5956
Location: Hillsborough, NC / Corolla NC
dang :lol:

yeah i've been beating single pet owners bout 75% of the time now that i got the net.. when i actually throw it on the pet at the start then attack the owner :P

_________________
03 Renegade (Black)
177k miles 3.7L gas - 45RFE
Command Trac / 4.10s
Lift: ft. 790+ rr. JBA4+
The last of the TrailReady Front&Rear Bumpers and TR Rock Rails
Jarhead Offroad light covers
31x10.5R15 RedLetter Grabbers on Blackrock Dunes
L.O.S.T #KD098632


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:35 pm 
Offline
Oilburner
Oilburner
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:54 am
Posts: 2788
Location: Barcelona Spain
FOUROS is a pushover..... :twisted: See how smart my dog is, he ducked that club twice!


http://tonycrd.mybrute.com/fight/150948060

_________________
Cherokee 2,5 CRD: sold - Wrangler TJ 2.5: gone - Touareg V10 TDI: new toy

Solo Liberty en Español: Jeepliberty.es


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:32 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:10 am
Posts: 643
Location: Virginia Beach
Dang I've been getting kicked in the face a lot lately. :evil:

_________________
Originally Posted by m_volyrakis
"I recently removed my girlfriend.
Although this mode didn't affect my ground clearance, it drastically improved my off-road capabilities!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:10 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:52 pm
Posts: 823
Location: Hanover Park IL 60133
stealing a brutes weapon(s), that not nice.

http://ottomation.mybrute.com/fight/152742595

Then I got beat down by a girl, (again).

http://ottomation.mybrute.com/fight/152750609

_________________
Tom (& Cody, that's my dog)
02 Black KJ LTD, 6/01
lots of stuff...can always use more
Image
Image
Image
Previous: 95ZJ 92XJ 90XJ 80CJ5


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:16 am 
Offline
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:18 pm
Posts: 2210
Location: Gold Coast Australia
found out if you have a master with a dog your more likley to get one so i have a new brute

http://the-fros.mybrute.com

_________________
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/742957
aussie KJ Lost No#150605
3" OME lift + Rancho RS9000xl's front and rear
prototype Airflow snorkel
Magnaflow cat back
265/70R16 Hankook MTRT03 on MOABS baby
4.10's and a truetrac up front
super skinks
coming soon
a myride wireless controller


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:23 am 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:10 am
Posts: 643
Location: Virginia Beach
tan's2002kjlimited wrote:
stealing a brutes weapon(s), that not nice.

http://ottomation.mybrute.com/fight/152742595

Then I got beat down by a girl, (again).

http://ottomation.mybrute.com/fight/152750609


Dang Cujo got crazy on you.

_________________
Originally Posted by m_volyrakis
"I recently removed my girlfriend.
Although this mode didn't affect my ground clearance, it drastically improved my off-road capabilities!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:56 am 
Offline
Oilburner
Oilburner
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:54 am
Posts: 2788
Location: Barcelona Spain
Fouros wrote:
found out if you have a master with a dog your more likley to get one so i have a new brute

http://the-fros.mybrute.com


So my Master Fouros didn't but I have a dog....? :D

_________________
Cherokee 2,5 CRD: sold - Wrangler TJ 2.5: gone - Touareg V10 TDI: new toy

Solo Liberty en Español: Jeepliberty.es


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Tourney Finals!
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:52 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:52 pm
Posts: 823
Location: Hanover Park IL 60133
HOLY CRAP!!!
Watch the final battle, and check out the 2 players stats!

http://nafigator.mybrute.com/tf/9871337

_________________
Tom (& Cody, that's my dog)
02 Black KJ LTD, 6/01
lots of stuff...can always use more
Image
Image
Image
Previous: 95ZJ 92XJ 90XJ 80CJ5


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:32 am 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:10 am
Posts: 643
Location: Virginia Beach
Dah!!! One of my fights today I would have won if they hadn't stolen my weapon from me. :evil:

_________________
Originally Posted by m_volyrakis
"I recently removed my girlfriend.
Although this mode didn't affect my ground clearance, it drastically improved my off-road capabilities!"


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com