| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Baby names http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=19710 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | KW AV8R [ Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:06 am ] |
| Post subject: | Baby names |
My wife posted this on a forum she belongs to and I thought I would get some opinions from some fellow jeepers. Here's the deal: my wife is pregnant with a baby boy, we're a little over 7 months along, and we have the names narrowed down to about 6. What do you guys think? |
|
| Author: | humptyjumped [ Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:30 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
How about Kyle Jack (then his initials would be KJ) |
|
| Author: | spencevans [ Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:41 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
humptyjumped wrote: How about Kyle Jack (then his initials would be KJ)
One more for KJ. |
|
| Author: | Weisse123 [ Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:54 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
No offense but it sounds like you are naming him after a character out of the bible...I like Tyler after Ty Cobb.... |
|
| Author: | dog_party [ Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I can't vote until I know your last name. "character" |
|
| Author: | Jeger [ Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:35 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I think your wife would kill you if she knew you were asking your "buddies on the jeep site" what to name the baby |
|
| Author: | KW AV8R [ Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:43 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Jeger wrote: I think your wife would kill you if she knew you were asking your "buddies on the jeep site" what to name the baby She was sitting right next to me when I posted this. She thought it was rather funny. dog_party wrote: I can't vote until I know your last name. Coulthard Weisse123 wrote: No offense but it sounds like you are naming him after a character out of the bible
Would that be a problem? My wife and I were looking for a good strong name and that seemed like a good source. |
|
| Author: | Jeger [ Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Well you have always said you have a wonder wife, so thats no suprise Bible names arent so bad. Good luck Jacob |
|
| Author: | hyedipin [ Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
What's wrong with Bob. |
|
| Author: | humptyjumped [ Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Jeger wrote: I think your wife would kill you if she knew you were asking your "buddies on the jeep site" what to name the baby
LMAO!!! |
|
| Author: | CaKJFreedom [ Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I went with Zachary Ian. He might be eight before he could spell Zachariah. To me Kyle Coulthard is too many k/c sounds. What do I know? I don't have kids and I want to name my next dog Roscoe. |
|
| Author: | kjmurphy [ Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:26 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Thats kinda odd my name is kyle and my brothers is zach hahaha what a coincidence(?) |
|
| Author: | Weisse123 [ Mon May 21, 2007 11:06 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Hi.... You know I was really only joking about the "bible names comment," didn't mean anything by it....Sometimes my Long Island "charm and humor" come on a bit strong, even though I live in Virginia now....So, sorry if I offended you by the name comment...wasn't my intention at all..... |
|
| Author: | Blue KJ in PA [ Mon May 21, 2007 12:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
What is the first letter of the last name...Gotta make sure it doesn't spell something stupid or revolting that the kid will hate you for. I slipped my son's initials past my wife...it was all but a year before she realized he was MGD.... |
|
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Mon May 21, 2007 11:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
CaKJFreedom wrote: I went with Zachary Ian. He might be eight before he could spell Zachariah. To me Kyle Coulthard is too many k/c sounds.
What do I know? I don't have kids and I want to name my next dog Roscoe. But ZC wouldn't be good..... Zee Sea. At least KC fits. He might get the nickname Casey. KP....kinda military sound. K.P Coulthard |
|
| Author: | KW AV8R [ Thu May 24, 2007 2:42 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Weisse123 wrote: Hi....
You know I was really only joking about the "bible names comment," didn't mean anything by it....Sometimes my Long Island "charm and humor" come on a bit strong, even though I live in Virginia now....So, sorry if I offended you by the name comment...wasn't my intention at all..... No offense taken and we might as well put an end to this poll. Zachary Pierce Coulthard was born at 5:55pm MDT on 21 May. He was 6 weeks early but still 5 lbs 8 oz, ~18", and in good health. His Mommy is doing well too and both should be home soon. |
|
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Thu May 24, 2007 8:31 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
CONGRATS! PAPPY!!! |
|
| Author: | dog_party [ Thu May 24, 2007 8:46 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Congratulations!!! |
|
| Author: | CaKJFreedom [ Thu May 24, 2007 12:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Woo hoo Pete! Congratulations to both of you. So...where are the pictures? |
|
| Author: | KW AV8R [ Fri May 25, 2007 10:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
CaKJFreedom wrote: Woo hoo Pete! Congratulations to both of you. So...where are the pictures?
With all the activity I haven't had a chance yet to post the pics .... as soon as things calm down just a hair I'll get hem posted. Right now things are a little hectic; Jen just got home tonight and we are on our way back to the hospital to check on the little guy. Wish me luck. |
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|