LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

So who will it be?
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=25225
Page 1 of 1

Author:  corwyyn [ Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:23 am ]
Post subject:  So who will it be?

OK, the first rounds are all done, and the matches are set. Cleveland vs. Boston, Denver vs. Arizona. My personal pick is D-Backs and Indians, but going against the Sox would be OK too 8)

Poll will run for ten days, so remember - vote early, vote often!

Author:  CD [ Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:51 am ]
Post subject: 

More info please so I can make a real choice on the name I like, I'm thinking this is baseball. I need to know what animal each is represented by or what mascot they have. Then I can say well a tiger sure would take out a rooster etc..

Author:  corwyyn [ Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:21 pm ]
Post subject: 

Sent ya a PM.

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

CDKJ,

I don't think a pair of red socks will beat anything.

The Rockies will beat all because mother nature controls the mountains and mother nature rules all.

Author:  crimsonfox [ Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

I think the Rockies might be too hot for the Dbacks to beat so I'm going Rockies v Red Sox

Author:  CD [ Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:01 pm ]
Post subject: 

Tokyojoe wrote:
CDKJ,

I don't think a pair of red socks will beat anything.

The Rockies will beat all because mother nature controls the mountains and mother nature rules all.


Yeah, but anyone can walk all over a mountain :lol:

Author:  Donkeykong [ Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:20 pm ]
Post subject: 

It's about time cleveland wins something, our star basketball player goes on the news, and says "go yankees, I love The cowboys, and if you don't give me the players I need to win the playoffs, I'm leaving"..... forget lebron james, I would love to see the tribe take the world series, the browns the superbowl, and for good measure, the cavs take (whatever it is the basketballers try and win) without lebron on the team.

GO TRIBE

(not that I am an indians fan, I stopped watching baseball when we were doing so well in 94, and then MLB had the lock-out, but I would still like to see our fans finally get something back for their loyalty..... now how about a NHL team?)
-Mark

Author:  hyedipin [ Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:41 pm ]
Post subject: 

Definitely not Yankees!! :twisted: :twisted:

Image
You are the Weakest Link.. GOOD BYE.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/