LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Click the Ball!
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=35038
Page 1 of 1

Author:  callaway [ Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Click the Ball!

Found another addicting game.


Click the ball on the string to make it change colors!

Author:  scull20 [ Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:50 pm ]
Post subject: 

That is just plain EVIL!!!!...I cannot stop trying to click it!


EDIT!

I found a trick...if you move the ball to the edge of the box so that its just sitting there you can move the mouse back into the ball and quickly click it to change color (Easier than trying to catch the ball and click it.)

-Ryan

Author:  tan's2002kjlimited [ Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:16 pm ]
Post subject: 

I figured out how, but I'm not going to tell. :wink:

Author:  David Jr [ Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

Sadistic, truly sadistic.

Author:  03CDKJ [ Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:21 am ]
Post subject: 

too easy...

Author:  chefdab [ Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

scull20 wrote:
That is just plain EVIL!!!!...I cannot stop trying to click it!


EDIT!

I found a trick...if you move the ball to the edge of the box so that its just sitting there you can move the mouse back into the ball and quickly click it to change color (Easier than trying to catch the ball and click it.)

-Ryan


Your trick works but I found another way. It's a little harder though. Bounce the ball up and down like a paddle ball (you know the little ball on a rubber band attached to a ping pong paddle). When it comes back down click on it.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/