| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| So, it is official...I am cold http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=35877 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Neatus [ Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:13 am ] |
| Post subject: | So, it is official...I am cold |
Okay, a few more Antarctic pics peeps. here is our weather van, I think you all will approve:)
oh and here is my ice chest
and here is one of the last sunsets we will have before summer hits
|
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
almost makes me want to go down there |
|
| Author: | callaway [ Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:05 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
That's awesome that you're able to be there. Is there any precipitation there (snow wise) or is it always just f'ing cold and dry? |
|
| Author: | CrossBones [ Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:13 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Diggerfreek wrote: almost makes me want to go down there
Reminds me winter will soon be arriving in Chicago. Grumbles.... Makes me want to be somewhere in the sw desert - until spring anyway. |
|
| Author: | dog_party [ Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I love the weather van, but DANG! check that departure angle! I dig that ice chest. How long can you leave those there until they become a solid? That sunset pict is just simply amazing. WOW! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|