LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Christmas Cookies
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=38519
Page 1 of 1

Author:  colts_kj [ Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:38 am ]
Post subject:  Christmas Cookies

Its that time to be fat and happy and eat lots and lots of Mom's and Grandma's Cookies!!!
What is every one's Favorite Christmas Cookie?

Ill go First mine is chocolate crinkles.
Image

Author:  tommudd [ Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:41 am ]
Post subject: 

No pictures as I ate them, but just made some Molasses Clove the other evening mmmmm good

Author:  CrossBones [ Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:15 am ]
Post subject: 

I prefer Christmas fudge. :D

Author:  Inc [ Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:16 am ]
Post subject: 

Nothing fancy for me.

Just plain old sugar cookies with cream cheese frosting, both made from scratch by the wife.

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:27 am ]
Post subject: 

M&M Cookies (green and red M&M's).

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:09 am ]
Post subject: 

CrossBones wrote:
I prefer Christmas fudge. :D


X2

mom made 2 13x9 pans this year

Author:  rangerd77 [ Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:55 am ]
Post subject: 

COLTS_KJ---your cookines look like old mud terrain tires........i like

Author:  dog_party [ Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:00 am ]
Post subject: 

I don't really have a favorite cookie that's Christmas-specific. My favorite cookie (year 'round) is white-choc/macadamia nut.

Can't go wrong with a good brownie either. :D

I guess the cookie I pick up most often at Christmas time would be those little sugar cookies with freaky Christmas-colored sprinkle things on them. My friend made some for one of our parties and she added little red-hots to the toppings. That was pretty dang tasty!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Author:  lionseye640 [ Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:01 am ]
Post subject: 

tommudd wrote:
No pictures as I ate them, but just made some Molasses Clove the other evening mmmmm good


Can you PM me the recipe? I lost mine when we moved :(

Author:  corwyyn [ Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:20 am ]
Post subject: 

Tokyojoe wrote:
M&M Cookies (green and red M&M's).

Yeah as far as cookies go that would be my vote. Today I'm going to make some fudge and some divinity. Made tamales last week so I'm set for those 8)

Author:  TAHOE [ Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:47 pm ]
Post subject: 

My fav is a Springle...German cookie that has a licorice flavor. My sister makes them now I'm learning cause they are so labour intensive to make..... man I could eat them all day long!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/