| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Need LIL help with Music search. It is on going for 4 years http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=40491 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Jeep Dawg [ Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:29 am ] |
| Post subject: | Need LIL help with Music search. It is on going for 4 years |
Strange help I am asking from you guys this time....But I hope at least one of you here will have what I am looking for. Not going to tell you why I am in such a need for this, but I just want to END this 4 year search I am looking any one who may have Mussolini Headkick on cd or in a MP3 format....... Title is Themes for Violent Retribution. Can no longer get this. it is a discnt item and has been for almost 10 years now. This is VERY important to my collection and my younger years for memories..... I was also looking for Cro-Mags "ALPHA OMEGA" but I found it today on BITCOMIT....YAHOO! That took me just as long to find Brian |
|
| Author: | Burchie [ Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:43 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Nope. I got some Oingo Boingo. You know. It's a dead man's party...... |
|
| Author: | Magnum [ Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:19 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
here you go http://www.amazon.com/Themes-Violent-Re ... B000008IRN |
|
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
That seemed simple enough....Amazon dot com search. |
|
| Author: | Jeep Dawg [ Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:33 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Amazon has been out of stock and they can not get it. I have tryed there for a long time. But it seems that they never update the item list on this one. That has already been covered. |
|
| Author: | Jeep Dawg [ Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
also to add, amazon sends out the cd's as an edited version and 2 songs removed. |
|
| Author: | swanyo [ Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Try either of these link 1 http://mishkanyc.com/bloglin/2008/09/01/digging-for-fire-vol-16-mussolini-headkick-themes-for-a-violent-retribution/ linl 2 http://lostturntable.blogspot.com/2008/02/my-asshole-reputation-proceeds-me.html |
|
| Author: | Jeep Dawg [ Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
DUDE, YOUR MY NEW BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!! The 2nd link was dead on for what I was looking for. swanyo wrote: Try either of these
link 1 http://mishkanyc.com/bloglin/2008/09/01/digging-for-fire-vol-16-mussolini-headkick-themes-for-a-violent-retribution/ linl 2 [url]http://lostturntable.blogspot.com/2008/02/my-*#( . )#*-reputation-proceeds-me.html[/url] |
|
| Author: | swanyo [ Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:19 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I'm glad I could assist. The real credit needs to go to one of my employees who is an avid music collector, I knew he would be able to find it. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|