| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Tattoos http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=40514 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | scout [ Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Tattoos |
I know you got them so lets see them. Here are mine... all of them but one are for the friends I lost in Iraq this deployment. Iraq has opened up my eyes to alot of things and I truely believe you need to live free. You never know what life has in store for you.
This is for SPC Shea... 11 NOV 08 Mosul, Iraq
For SSG Mackey 12 FEB 08 Mosul, Iraq
SSG Makey was killed by an RPG... this is for him.
|
|
| Author: | Inc [ Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I've got a tattoo on my shoulder but no pics. |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I have some but no pics and they are so old they are fading out, all done 25/30 years ago. |
|
| Author: | oddball [ Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Yes I too have a few but no pics. None of them have color and they're at least 20 years old. |
|
| Author: | Inc [ Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
oddball wrote: Yes I too have a few but no pics. None of them have color and they're at least 20 years old.
No color here either. I prefer black only and if I ever get more they'll be black as well. |
|
| Author: | JJsTJ [ Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:33 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Inc wrote: oddball wrote: Yes I too have a few but no pics. None of them have color and they're at least 20 years old. No color here either. I prefer black only and if I ever get more they'll be black as well. you prefer black? seems odd for You. |
|
| Author: | priell3 [ Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tattoos |
Resurecting this thread: Here is my latest done this past Saturday:
|
|
| Author: | Budke [ Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tattoos |
I want to see everyone tat's. tom, inc, oddball, I know you guys have cameras. |
|
| Author: | JeepinJarhead03 [ Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tattoos |
I know where tom's is.. are you sure you want to see it? It says Welcome to Tanzania, but when hes in a really good mood it says Welcome to Tanzania, I hope you had a great stay. Please come back and see us soon! |
|
| Author: | onebaucom [ Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tattoos |
got it a week after i turned 18. getting another one in april of my grandpa that passed away. every one is gonna have a meaning.
|
|
| Author: | STINGN [ Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tattoos |
My sisters name in hebrew, she passed away April 21, 2008. Got it on October 1, 2009. Not planning on anymore
|
|
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tattoos |
And? You forgot something. Sorry to hear about your sister. |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:12 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tattoos |
JeepinJarhead03 wrote: I know where tom's is.. are you sure you want to see it? It says Welcome to Tanzania, but when hes in a really good mood it says Welcome to Tanzania, I hope you had a great stay. Please come back and see us soon! My wife promised no one would see the pictures, or was it my tattoo guy |
|
| Author: | Fulltimer [ Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:56 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tattoos |
Here is Eugene on my left shoulder. Terry
|
|
| Author: | JeepinJarhead03 [ Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:03 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tattoos |
tommudd wrote: JeepinJarhead03 wrote: I know where tom's is.. are you sure you want to see it? It says Welcome to Tanzania, but when hes in a really good mood it says Welcome to Tanzania, I hope you had a great stay. Please come back and see us soon! My wife promised no one would see the pictures, or was it my tattoo guy noone would see the pictures.. or... noone would want to see the pictures?? hehe |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|