| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| HDTV + PS3 = out of range signal? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=40562 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | callaway [ Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | HDTV + PS3 = out of range signal? |
I bought an lcd hdtv to use with my ps3 - 22" AOC Envision L22W898. When I connect the ps3 to the tv via HDMI I get a message saying 'Out of range'. When I use the rca plugs from the game to the tv I get 'No signal.' The ps3 is on, all cable connections are tight, and I know the system is operational... Why doesn't the tv want to work? |
|
| Author: | callaway [ Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:42 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
got it. the tv only supports up to 720 and i had the ps3 outputting at 1080 switched the output settings and it works great |
|
| Author: | dog_party [ Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:57 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Glad we could be of assistance. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|