LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Yeah, we got some cool Sh@t here.
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=40717
Page 1 of 1

Author:  MNKK [ Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:05 am ]
Post subject:  Yeah, we got some cool Sh@t here.

This thing is awesome. Very good MN, Very Good. Taxes well spent.
http://www.startribune.com/local/40400857.html

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:10 am ]
Post subject: 

:shock: :shock: That thing is so bad stupid :twisted: :twisted:

Author:  mrkake [ Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:25 am ]
Post subject: 

My question is why hasn't someone thought about this before? Or is it just a secret that is just getting out?

Author:  MNKK [ Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:28 am ]
Post subject: 

We just got it this year. I don't know why it hasn't been thought of before.

Author:  JJsTJ [ Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:32 am ]
Post subject: 

Cool. So you have That......but what else? :wink:

Would be funny seeing that going down the road, you would think there was a real problem w/ that trailer..... unless trailers going sideways are a common sight in the area? :lol:

Author:  dog_party [ Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:20 pm ]
Post subject: 

I couldn't tell on the video...do the trailer wheels turn to push it out like that? Cool idea, but I'd hate to be driving anywhere near it. I'd be dodging the dang thing 'cause seeing a trailer trail over like that was one of the first things I remember seeing on black-ice roads. Very scary.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/