| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Pulled A Wrangler Today! http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=41275 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Fulltimer [ Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:57 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Pulled A Wrangler Today! |
I was pulling out of a parking lot today and saw a guy pushing is built up Wrangler. I stopped to see if he needed anything and he said his battery was dead and could I tow him to get it started. Now I'm not one to turn down a fellow Jeeper in need of some help so I gave him a tow. It started right up. As I was driving away "Trail Rider" was giggling! She was happy! Terry |
|
| Author: | oddball [ Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Way to go! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|