| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Signature length limit http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=41522 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | ihatemybike [ Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:14 am ] |
| Post subject: | Signature length limit |
Anyone else feel that 350 characters just isn't enough? I'm at 329 characters right now and I want to add more. |
|
| Author: | JJsTJ [ Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:06 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
...and lose the link to your wifes profile..... the links are taking up most of your alotted characters. |
|
| Author: | dog_party [ Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:15 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Or, you could just put a bunch of information into an image and use that as your signature. I don't know anyone who actually does this though.... I assume it's okay, since I've never heard any complaints. I'd be happy to help you draw something if you like. I ran into the limit a little while after being here on LOST and thought it kinda sucked...until I visited some forums that don't have the limit. The dang signatures look like topic posts and you can hardly tell when someone stops talking and their signature starts. Very distracting. |
|
| Author: | Inc [ Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:22 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/badge.php |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|