| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Long time no post IN THE AIR FORCE NOW http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=41899 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Jeger [ Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Long time no post IN THE AIR FORCE NOW |
I'm not sure how many of you remember me since I havnt been around for so long. But anyhow I thought I would say howdy to you all from Sheppard AFB TX. I have been here for about a week now after a fun 8.5 weeks at Lackland for basic. I am in training for med lab (4T031) So for any of you who visit air force medical centers, here in about 17 weeks I may be the one drawing your blood or running your lab tests Scary isn't it? LOL |
|
| Author: | Inc [ Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I recognize the avatar. Nice to have you back. |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Inc wrote: I recognize the avatar. Nice to have you back.
X2... It has been a long time |
|
| Author: | bugnout [ Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
8.5 weeks!!! when I went through basic at Lackland, it was 6 weeks. Welcome back, congratulations on finishing basic and thank you for your service. |
|
| Author: | oddball [ Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:28 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Long time no post IN THE AIR FORCE NOW |
Jeger wrote: I am in training for med lab (4T031)
So for any of you who visit air force medical centers, here in about 17 weeks I may be the one drawing your blood or running your lab tests Scary isn't it? LOL Oh oh. Here we go again. Jeger, congrats and good luck in your AF career. |
|
| Author: | Jeger [ Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:24 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Thanks for the well wishes, I am proud to serve. Air Force basic has been 8.5 weeks since about september of last year. They have added a few things, BEAST training(google it) and training with the M16 and M9 (I shot expert with both). I really did have a good time even when others didn't. I think the ten years age difference gave me a different outlook than the younger guys. |
|
| Author: | adanbmx [ Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
ya i think army basic is like 12 weeks know, we did a week of in the field training, and a 12 mile roadmarch there |
|
| Author: | dog_party [ Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:40 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Welcome back Jeger! Thanks for serving! |
|
| Author: | KJ 119 [ Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:26 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
dog_party wrote: Welcome back Jeger! Thanks for serving!
X2 Who could forget that avatar. |
|
| Author: | lil black liberty [ Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:18 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Sheppard AFB like Wichita Falls, TX? Or is there another one.. |
|
| Author: | Blue KJ in PA [ Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:18 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Yeah it has been a long time since I saw the green and yellow avatar. As others have said...Thanks for serving. Also good to see you back...hopefully all things are going weel. |
|
| Author: | Jeger [ Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:26 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Yep, Wichita Falls TX Things are going ok except for missing my wife I don't know yet where I will end up stationed but wherever I go I will have to at look up some folks to get LOST with Sorry for not replying to each of you individually, I'm not real good with this blackberry yet |
|
| Author: | FastTRX [ Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:48 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Glad to hear things are good jeger, welcome back. And you're not the only one getting used to the blackberry...lol. There's a lot of new people frequenting the forum these days but the older members appear from time to time. I find myself doing more reading than posting these days... |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|