LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

friggin insomnia!?
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=42071
Page 1 of 1

Author:  JeepinJarhead03 [ Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:52 am ]
Post subject:  friggin insomnia!?

i think my next trait i shall acquire will be terrets

i've hit the 48+ mark where it's not even tired anymore it's just annoying and frustrating

watch me sleep till 5pm ..

Author:  KJ kyle [ Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:34 am ]
Post subject: 

same problem... Ive noticed your the only one on from about 3-6am.... except for those aussies :D

Author:  ATXKJ [ Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:30 am ]
Post subject: 

Hey - I'm here
( I'm on nightshift for a while - the difference is - I do sleep during the day)

Author:  JeepinJarhead03 [ Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

blah blah blah :lol:

I just got up :roll: now i gotta pack and stuff for a 6hr drive and stuff, between today and sunday i'll probably rack up 1000 miles

Author:  oddball [ Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

Are you heading for Illinois?

Author:  JeepinJarhead03 [ Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:39 am ]
Post subject: 

nah, I ran down to Parris Island over the weekend

IL is a TAD OVER 6 hours from NC ;)

more like 15hrs

I did rack up something over 900miles over the weekend though, that would have gotten me to IL :P

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/