LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

this is why i love where i live-pic's so long
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=42346
Page 1 of 1

Author:  JeepBumm68 [ Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:47 pm ]
Post subject:  this is why i love where i live-pic's so long

Here are some photo's and two video's of the now at my house in Parker, CO in the Pinery

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

snowing here but about 20miles north it's not where my mom works.

Author:  JeepinJarhead03 [ Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:02 pm ]
Post subject: 

awesome :)

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:24 pm ]
Post subject: 

:lol: looks like dinner was coming to you... guess we will see how much we get :roll:

Author:  JeepBumm68 [ Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:02 pm ]
Post subject: 

hey no problem guys.

i wish there are some fat does in the group.

looks like at least we well be getting a few inches ( around 10)

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

JeepBumm68 wrote:
hey no problem guys.

i wish there are some fat does in the group.

looks like at least we well be getting a few inches ( around 10)


is that rain or snow :lol: sorry I couldn't help my self... all it did at work today was rain with a band of snow mixed in every once in a while.... It's going to be in the 70's next week 8)

Author:  JeepBumm68 [ Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:10 pm ]
Post subject: 

heavy snow mixed w ith some rain

Author:  wheeee32 [ Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:14 pm ]
Post subject: 

Nice pics. It's been mixed here all day. Tomorrow I'm going up to Estes Park. I just finished talking with a friend of mine up there. They have already seen almost 2 feet. I'm gonna have some fun tomorrow so I'm already charging the batteries for the camera. :twisted:

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:16 pm ]
Post subject: 

Been snowing hard here since 3:45pm (Aurora - Tower Rd between Iliff and Hampden). Prior to that, rain, sleet, snow, rain, sleet, snow, rain, rain, sleet, snow.

Author:  wheeee32 [ Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:20 pm ]
Post subject: 

Yeah I saw that. I've been watching web-cams all over Colorado today just for fun.

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:21 pm ]
Post subject: 

might be time to go for a drive :twisted:

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:07 pm ]
Post subject: 

so every body is out playing right now :evil: ... Think I wait till 9 to go and play :twisted:

Author:  JJsTJ [ Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:11 pm ]
Post subject: 

cool pics but that makes me even more happy that it was in the upper 70's and sunny here today. I've had enough of Winter.

Author:  tjkj2002 [ Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:15 pm ]
Post subject: 

Yep what a weird day here in CO,it snowed,rained,hailed,had thunder and lightning,and just south of the Springs they had a tornado touch down today.

Author:  JeepBumm68 [ Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:18 am ]
Post subject: 

ha ha was a weird day and it is still snowing at my house

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:50 am ]
Post subject: 

I made a snowman to guard my condo.



Image

Image

Author:  JeepBumm68 [ Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:00 pm ]
Post subject: 

New posted when over two and half feet at my house. i just took foot and half off the top of my jeep ha ha



that is awesome dave ha ha

Author:  wheeee32 [ Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:13 pm ]
Post subject: 

Lovin' the snowman. Haha Twas fun playing in the snow today. I didn't take pics while playing b/c I didn't have a co-pilot. :lol:

Author:  2006 KJ [ Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:11 am ]
Post subject: 

Tokyojoe wrote:
I made a snowman to guard my condo.



Image

Image


priceless :D

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/