LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Here it comes..............
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=43177
Page 1 of 1

Author:  tjkj2002 [ Thu May 14, 2009 10:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Here it comes..............

Well got a memo at work today.............................

GM closing 1/3 of there dealerships like real fast and 1/4 of Chrysler dealerships are closing also.Only got that since we have warranty contracts with most dealerships but they do not have a return of inventory clause and they can not return any Bridgestone/Firestone tires.

Author:  tjkj2002 [ Thu May 14, 2009 11:10 pm ]
Post subject: 

tommudd wrote:
I heard that GM was going to issue tomorrow their list of which ones would be closing
Yep,waiting to see how many here in the springs they are going to shut down.Hopefully Chrysler shuts down all the Litha owned dealers,there ownership will not be missed.

Author:  tommudd [ Thu May 14, 2009 11:12 pm ]
Post subject: 

I heard that GM was going to issue tomorrow their list of which ones would be closing

Author:  corwyyn [ Fri May 15, 2009 5:41 am ]
Post subject: 

tjkj2002 wrote:
tommudd wrote:
I heard that GM was going to issue tomorrow their list of which ones would be closing
Yep,waiting to see how many here in the springs they are going to shut down.Hopefully Chrysler shuts down all the Litha owned dealers,there ownership will not be missed.

Wow Troy you must be psychic, you answered his exact question before he ever posted it!!! :shock:

Author:  TAHOE [ Fri May 15, 2009 8:15 am ]
Post subject: 

They are closing both Chrysler/jeep dealerships near me.....have to take a little drive if I have to go to dealer for Jeep parts now. I'm expecting GM to close the local GM/Buick dealer too. Good ridens to him anyway....swindler & crook!

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Fri May 15, 2009 12:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

Troy....I never had an issue with Lithis here in Aurora or the one wher eI bought mine (Ft Collins). The Lithia in Aurora is now under new ownership (called Colorado Chrysler Jeep) and is not closing. They are going to honor my lifetime oil change from Lithia.

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Fri May 15, 2009 11:13 pm ]
Post subject: 

Tokyojoe wrote:
Troy....I never had an issue with Lithis here in Aurora or the one wher eI bought mine (Ft Collins). The Lithia in Aurora is now under new ownership (called Colorado Chrysler Jeep) and is not closing. They are going to honor my lifetime oil change from Lithia.


they are the only ones in town that I will trust to work on my KK if needed...

Author:  tjkj2002 [ Fri May 15, 2009 11:25 pm ]
Post subject: 

Diggerfreek wrote:
Tokyojoe wrote:
Troy....I never had an issue with Lithis here in Aurora or the one wher eI bought mine (Ft Collins). The Lithia in Aurora is now under new ownership (called Colorado Chrysler Jeep) and is not closing. They are going to honor my lifetime oil change from Lithia.


they are the only ones in town that I will trust to work on my KK if needed...
When I worked at the dealership Litja tried to come in and buy the place,there main owners(board) are a bunch of a-holes,there planned work style and strict rules like no radoi at all in the shop would be torture for any tech.

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Fri May 15, 2009 11:28 pm ]
Post subject: 

I would die If I couldn't have a radio

Author:  tjkj2002 [ Fri May 15, 2009 11:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

Diggerfreek wrote:
I would die If I couldn't have a radio
No kidding and that was there policy in '01,no radio's at all in the service department.They may have changed since then but there board left a very sour taste in my mouth after they visited the dealership I worked at.Heck one of them even yelled at me to stop making so much dust,I was finish sanding primer on a roof skin of a Savanna van.Come on it's a bodyshop there's going to be alot of dust flying around :roll: .

Author:  chava_olllllllo [ Sun May 17, 2009 5:17 pm ]
Post subject: 

tjkj2002 wrote:
Diggerfreek wrote:
I would die If I couldn't have a radio
No kidding and that was there policy in '01,no radio's at all in the service department.They may have changed since then but there board left a very sour taste in my mouth after they visited the dealership I worked at.Heck one of them even yelled at me to stop making so much dust,I was finish sanding primer on a roof skin of a Savanna van.Come on it's a bodyshop there's going to be alot of dust flying around :roll: .


Hmmmm...I wonder how many of those board members have ever picked up a tool in their lives...let alone worked in a bodyshop. :lol:

Author:  HoosierJeeper [ Sun May 17, 2009 5:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

Still have my 2 main dealers....a few local ones are closing.

GM dealers- no skin off my back.... :twisted:

Author:  HoosierJeeper [ Sun May 17, 2009 5:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

chava_olllllllo wrote:
tjkj2002 wrote:
Diggerfreek wrote:
I would die If I couldn't have a radio
No kidding and that was there policy in '01,no radio's at all in the service department.They may have changed since then but there board left a very sour taste in my mouth after they visited the dealership I worked at.Heck one of them even yelled at me to stop making so much dust,I was finish sanding primer on a roof skin of a Savanna van.Come on it's a bodyshop there's going to be alot of dust flying around :roll: .


Hmmmm...I wonder how many of those board members have ever picked up a tool in their lives...let alone worked in a bodyshop. :lol:




I've picked plenty tools in my life....but never worked in a body shop....

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/