LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Update on my Dad
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=43355
Page 1 of 2

Author:  lil black liberty [ Wed May 20, 2009 1:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Update on my Dad

My Dad's cancer is in complete remission...He is going to make a full recovery but in 4 to 6 months is going to be the hardest of this whole thing because the Doctors say that he has a 90% chance of this stuff coming back and more aggressive so please everyone pray for this Cancer to be gone completely.. I beg you from the bottom of my heart...Pray for my family to be strong and Pray please for my sister..I appreciate all of the help and everything you guys have done for us.. Everyone who has prayed for us I owe you something that can never be repaid...One day I will return the favor I promise..

Author:  JeepinJarhead03 [ Wed May 20, 2009 1:13 pm ]
Post subject: 

we all hope for the best, i know it's rough :?

i think everyone will agree, you don't owe anyone a thing for the prayers and what not

there was a fella quite some time ago that paid all of those debts in advance, in full :wink:

give me a call if you ever need to just blow off some steam or whatever, don't care what time it is either chances are im up

Author:  dog_party [ Wed May 20, 2009 1:15 pm ]
Post subject: 

Your whole family is still in our prayers! Thank God for this remission. We will continue to pray for full recovery!

Author:  JeepBumm68 [ Wed May 20, 2009 1:20 pm ]
Post subject: 

First time i have heard about this. Your family and and specially your DAD are in My family's prayers until good news is heard.

Author:  lil black liberty [ Wed May 20, 2009 1:28 pm ]
Post subject: 

Thanks you guys for everything and I posted about this along time ago like in December/January Bumm

Author:  JeepBumm68 [ Wed May 20, 2009 1:39 pm ]
Post subject: 

Sorry i was not as active then. Still prayers are with you guys

Author:  lil black liberty [ Wed May 20, 2009 1:57 pm ]
Post subject: 

JeepBumm68 wrote:
Sorry i was not as active then. Still prayers are with you guys


It's all good just glad to have you on the forums now..Man you gotta get a picture for your display! lol :lol:

Author:  JeepBumm68 [ Wed May 20, 2009 2:17 pm ]
Post subject: 

thanks. i know i gotta throw one up

Author:  jsc7002 [ Wed May 20, 2009 4:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

Glad to hear he is doing better, I know what you are going through and its tough, your family will definitely be in my prayers

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Wed May 20, 2009 9:42 pm ]
Post subject: 

Glad he is doing better :D Also are you doing better?

Author:  oddball [ Wed May 20, 2009 9:46 pm ]
Post subject: 

JeepBumm68 wrote:
Sorry i was not as active then. Still prayers are with you guys

Neither was I.

I've experienced the good (if there really is such a thing?) and the worst involving cancer. I am a former cancer patient, now cancer free. Mine was confined to a tumor which was removed hence no remission stage. The bad, I lost the love of my life to cancer.

My prayer's are with your dad.

Author:  lil black liberty [ Wed May 20, 2009 9:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

Digger man.. lol yes I'm doing great I got a girlfriend with an 03 Jeep Liberty that she loves and I love her and She lives out in West Texas close to Lubbock!! So.. I'm really excited!! but yeah my dad is going to be weak for a bit but he is going to get stronger..

Oddball: I'm sorry man the whole cancer thing affects everyone around you and it's hard to try to live your life normally when someone is affected. Thanks for the Prayers

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Wed May 20, 2009 9:53 pm ]
Post subject: 

Thats great to hear buddy :D.... I'm still lookin my self Will your dad be able to return to work at some point? I know you said earlier way back when that things didn't look to good....

Author:  lil black liberty [ Wed May 20, 2009 10:07 pm ]
Post subject: 

Yeah the crazy old man lol.. he put me to work in his place and it was like AHHHH lol now that he is coming back I think he will be crazier!

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Wed May 20, 2009 10:09 pm ]
Post subject: 

Nice 8) I;m glad he is able to come back... and yeah crazy old... more like over 1000 post old for me :shock:

Author:  lil black liberty [ Wed May 20, 2009 10:10 pm ]
Post subject: 

Lol... He is 67... and still going strong he don't wanna quit working cuz he thinks that's what killed his dad.. :shock:

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Wed May 20, 2009 10:13 pm ]
Post subject: 

My dad is 52 and he can still whip my21 yo butt doing some things :shock:

Author:  lil black liberty [ Wed May 20, 2009 10:18 pm ]
Post subject: 

Lol first mistake:: Never be scared of your old man.. lol
2nd Mistake:: Never admit your scared of your old man..
3rd Mistake:: Posting this on the Forums
4th Mistake:: This is priceless


:lol:

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Wed May 20, 2009 10:41 pm ]
Post subject: 

lil black liberty wrote:
Lol first mistake:: Never be scared of your old man.. lol
2nd Mistake:: Never admit your scared of your old man..
3rd Mistake:: Posting this on the Forums
4th Mistake:: This is priceless


:lol:


Yeah 1 thorough 4 are out of the window :lol:

Author:  lil black liberty [ Wed May 20, 2009 10:50 pm ]
Post subject: 

:lol: Crazy man... I'm just glad I finally found a girl who I think I might be able to settle down with..

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/