LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Show off your cave!!
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=43415
Page 1 of 2

Author:  durangotang [ Fri May 22, 2009 3:15 am ]
Post subject:  Show off your cave!!

Just got done today making an addition to the man cave... built a new workbench to consolidate parts more and make life a little easier. SHould come in handy for a Jeep project or two as well. It should be done in the next few days with some casters, drill press, grinder, and a wheel truing stand...

Image

Image

And my working audience...
Image

So let's see your work areas!!!

Author:  jeepkj02 [ Fri May 22, 2009 11:08 am ]
Post subject: 

Been spending the last month redoing my "man cave". Will snap some pics soon and post them. The pics I have now are outdated.

Author:  tonycrd [ Fri May 22, 2009 2:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

Mine is either to small or I have way to much stuff, I can never fit such a nice workbench.

Looks good durango!

Author:  jsc7002 [ Fri May 22, 2009 4:55 pm ]
Post subject: 

I need a bigger man cave whenever I go out there to start work the driveway ends up looking like this.......and Im pretty sure the neighbors dont like it but they put up with me :oops: :
Image

Image

When I bought the CJ I was told it was okay as long as everything was on my half (the half that the tub is on :roll: :lol: )

Author:  durangotang [ Fri May 22, 2009 6:05 pm ]
Post subject: 

That may be the best thing I've ever seen!!

I think we've all been there though :lol: Funny thing is the last time I did that it was at work in an ambulance bay :lol: :lol:

Author:  Sir Sam [ Fri May 22, 2009 6:23 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image[/img]

Author:  JeepinJarhead03 [ Fri May 22, 2009 6:42 pm ]
Post subject: 

i have to leave mine behind when i move :(


Image

photobucket isn't cooperating but it's big enough to fit 4 cars, but rarely ever has a car in it usually just tractors, has a gas furnace, a 4 ton AC, piped air with moisture traps for painting and a nice exhaust fan, and a 20 foot bench and crap loads of shelves

Author:  jsc7002 [ Fri May 22, 2009 6:59 pm ]
Post subject: 

wow I now despise you Jarhead! :evil: :lol: in the first pic of mine that was taking up half of the driveway also there was just enough room for my KJ and my moms car.

Author:  KJ 119 [ Fri May 22, 2009 8:12 pm ]
Post subject: 

jsc7002 wrote:
wow I now despise you Jarhead! :evil: :lol: in the first pic of mine that was taking up half of the driveway also there was just enough room for my KJ and my moms car.


Your Mom must LOVE you.
My Ol'man would have sent me packing quick if I ever clustered his garage like that.
Do Mom a favor and build some nice shelving.

Author:  Boiler [ Fri May 22, 2009 11:11 pm ]
Post subject: 

I have to say the title of this thread scared me a little...

Author:  JeepinJarhead03 [ Fri May 22, 2009 11:29 pm ]
Post subject: 

photobucket started workin for me again here's a few more, im guilty of clutter too



Image


Image


Image


Image


Image

Author:  Guest [ Tue May 26, 2009 1:07 am ]
Post subject: 

Couple nice Cornbinders you got there Jarhead. And a Farmall too? All you're missin is a Cockschutt!

This is ThunderbirdJunkie's current time-wasting area...It has grown just a tad since the pics were taken. The round table w/the RC car and laptop on it are about a foot away from the used-to-be-computer-desk

Image
Image

Author:  Sir Sam [ Tue May 26, 2009 1:24 am ]
Post subject: 

ThunderbirdJunkie wrote:
Couple nice Cornbinders you got there Jarhead. And a Farmall too? All you're missin is a Cockschutt!

This is ThunderbirdJunkie's current time-wasting area...It has grown just a tad since the pics were taken. The round table w/the RC car and laptop on it are about a foot away from the used-to-be-computer-desk

Image
Image


Holy Moses? Michelob? Do I need to send you some real beer?

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Tue May 26, 2009 1:27 am ]
Post subject: 

:-)r :-)r :-)r :-)r :-)r :-)r

Author:  oddball [ Wed May 27, 2009 7:53 pm ]
Post subject: 

Boiler wrote:
I have to say the title of this thread scared me a little...

Not so much scared as it was disturbing.

Author:  R.Schneck [ Thu May 28, 2009 12:04 am ]
Post subject: 

I'll have to go out and take some pics of mine in the day light approx 1650 sq ft. can ( and have fit four cars, 6 bikes and 4 couches in there even with 1/4 of it turned into a gym. and thats not including the gravel area around it that can fit five cars. The previous owner had a detailing buisness. My wife just calls it the ranch house out back.

Author:  LoganSix [ Thu May 28, 2009 2:59 pm ]
Post subject: 

JeepinJarhead03 wrote:
photobucket started workin for me again here's a few more, im guilty of clutter too


I'm surprised they haven't told you to move somewhere more appropriate like Efland. :lol:

Author:  JeepinJarhead03 [ Thu May 28, 2009 3:50 pm ]
Post subject: 

:lol:

who's gonna tell me, myself who makes a mess, or the owner who makes a mess?

:P

Author:  Guest [ Thu May 28, 2009 11:56 pm ]
Post subject: 

Sir Sam wrote:
Holy Moses? Michelob? Do I need to send you some real beer?


Feel free :lol:

ThunderbirdJunkie likes his AmberBock.

Author:  icarl [ Sat May 30, 2009 3:18 am ]
Post subject: 

Image

That is a lot of trophies :shock:

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/