| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Amusing Craigslist ad http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=43708 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | jeepskate [ Sun May 31, 2009 1:03 am ] |
| Post subject: | Amusing Craigslist ad |
Kids nowadays. Some people just need to do their homework: Quote: jeep liberty diesel - $14999
So I bought this jeep cuz it had a diesel in it and I had it chipped so its putting out almost 400 pounds of torque and will tow anything then I found out that I cant put a 6 inch lift and 35's sooooooooo I am done with it and looking to sell! |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Sun May 31, 2009 1:20 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
It's sad that he would dump it like a used whore just because he can't lift it. |
|
| Author: | teckman02 [ Sun May 31, 2009 1:23 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
sounds like someone needs to bring him to are side |
|
| Author: | HoosierJeeper [ Sun May 31, 2009 8:18 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
| Author: | Guest [ Sun May 31, 2009 10:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
ThunderbirdJunkie should go trade him for a busted up old XJ diesel |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|