| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| First Names: How Many Are The Same on the Forums Post! http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=44044 |
Page 1 of 4 |
| Author: | lil black liberty [ Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | First Names: How Many Are The Same on the Forums Post! |
My name is Brian So Far: 4- Brian's 1-Wes 2-Mike's 1-Scott 1-Terry 2-Tom's 1-Rob 1-Dave 1-Reemus 1-Logan 1-Andrew 1-Darren 1-John 3-Ryan's 1-Chris 1-Gary 1-Ed 1-Lee 1-Jayme 1-Sal 1-Nate 1-Pete 1-Vicki |
|
| Author: | wheeee32 [ Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Wes |
|
| Author: | Mike08Liberty [ Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Mike |
|
| Author: | bugnout [ Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Scott |
|
| Author: | Fulltimer [ Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Terry, but then I always use my name. Terry |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Tom is a nick name, my real name I never use except on official documents. There are people who I have known 30/40 years and still don't know my real name!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
|
| Author: | callaway [ Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Rob |
|
| Author: | Albert [ Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:30 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Middle name is Albert.......first name is Dave...........don't ask why they are reversed on here...haha |
|
| Author: | Blue KJ in PA [ Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Brian here |
|
| Author: | Inc [ Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
tommudd wrote: Tom is a nick name,
my real name I never use except on official documents. There are people who I have known 30/40 years and still don't know my real name!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What kind of name is that any way Tom? I mean where did it come from? My real name is Reemus. |
|
| Author: | RedKJ04 [ Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I will second that Brian. Good name! |
|
| Author: | Logan [ Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:30 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Logan |
|
| Author: | 03CDKJ [ Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
tommudd wrote: Tom is a nick name,
my real name I never use except on official documents. There are people who I have known 30/40 years and still don't know my real name!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DO I DO!!!! |
|
| Author: | tan's2002kjlimited [ Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:58 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Tom IS my real name. Tan's the initials. |
|
| Author: | zzack92 [ Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Andrew |
|
| Author: | stumpjumper_09 [ Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I'm up for BRIAN #4 |
|
| Author: | linewarbr [ Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Darren. Is this thread going to turn into a guessing game on "Tom"'s real name? |
|
| Author: | JJsTJ [ Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Mud...or so my dad always said. |
|
| Author: | 4WheelAholic [ Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:22 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Ryan |
|
| Author: | TruLiberty [ Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
tommudd wrote: Tom is a nick name,
my real name I never use except on official documents. There are people who I have known 30/40 years and still don't know my real name!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's Constance isn't it(both my mothers and my uncles names lol). Christopher/Chris I'm bored so here's the updated list!--- 4- Brian's 1-Wes 4-Mike's (2x John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt, Reemus, Sparticus) 1-Scott 1-Terry 2-Tom's 2-Rob's 1-Dave 1-Reemus 1-Logan 1-Andrew 1-Darren 1-John 3-Ryan's 1-Chris 1-Gary 1-Ed 1-Lee 1-Jayme 1-Sal 1-Nate 2-Pete(one may or may not also be Batman) 1-Vicki 1-Luis(not Louis 1-Jason 1-Steve-O 1-Bryan 1-Brady 1-Louis(not Luis or Lewis, Or Hewey or Dewey) 1-Josh 1-Sharky...call him that or he'll bite you im sure of it. 1-Daryl 1-Byron 1-Thunderduff J. Monkey 1-Uncle H. (Hank) 1-Sparticus (separate from the other Sparticus) |
|
| Page 1 of 4 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|