LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Happy Father's Day
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=44378
Page 1 of 1

Author:  501 [ Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:26 am ]
Post subject:  Happy Father's Day

Just wanting to wish all the Father's out there a Very, happy Father's day!!

This goes for the special guys that chose to take care of childern that they didn't help make, and the single Mom's that have to play the dual role of Mother and Father, You All Rock!!!

Author:  KJ 119 [ Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:44 am ]
Post subject: 

Thanks 501

KJ119-2 Girls Bella-3,Bobbi-1 1/2


Happy Father's Day Guys

Author:  phluffhead [ Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:12 am ]
Post subject: 

have a great day and be good to your families today!!!

Author:  oddball [ Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

Aside from the fact I have a close relative currently fighting for his life after a accident due to the severe storms that went thru southern Wisconsin and northern Illinois the other night, this father of two daughters (the youngest who experienced her father in the duel role) enjoyed a nice day with them.

Author:  wheeee32 [ Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:20 am ]
Post subject: 

I usually call my Dad every week or every 2 weeks depending on my work load. I called him today but I enjoy talking with him every time. Makes my day.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/