LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Help.. Me Please? All Thoughts Would Gladly Help...
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=44578
Page 1 of 1

Author:  lil black liberty [ Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Help.. Me Please? All Thoughts Would Gladly Help...

Okay so here we go, I am able to analyze my dreams about 75% of the time and most lead to deja vu or other weird occurances actually coming true. I know I sound so crazy right but I'm not. For example if we have a satellite install to do and it's a few weeks off I'll have a crazy dream in how it's supposed to go and then when we get there really to do the satellite install it's just like the house was in my dreams and all the problems occurred as well. I also have dreams in which I have spoken to someone about something and two weeks later or so I actually have that conversation with that person. Now last night was probably the scariest dream I have ever had in my entire 20 years.. I only remember the last part because it can be real, very easy.. Well I was crowded around a bunch of people my mom and dad was there and there was this guy that was killing people and well I walked up to him and stole his glasses so he couldn't see well he had this crowbar that had been sharpened into a razorblade knife basically and while I was holding his glasses and teasing him to give the knife up he throws it at me, it cuts my hand, and my left hand at that real deep in fact deep enough that blood was gushing out and it cut it open in a 7. Right between my thumb and my index finger. Now here's the scariest part of it all, I am chasing him to beat the crap out of him when all the sudden this black mist surrounds me and I fall into eternal darkness.. when that happens I wake up and the first thing I look at is my hand and I know I wasn't dreaming because I saw blood and I felt it on my hand but when I actually woke up I didn't have any blood on me at all but now I have this weird scar near my index finger.. I've heard of releasing things from your nightmares but this goes beyond that.. and before all of this has been happening I have been going into a state of sleep that some would consider dead sleep. Normally I am a light sleeper and if I hear a movement I'm up in a jiffy but lately well for the past 3-4 weeks I have been in a dead sleep.. I need some advice and thoughts into this please...

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:39 pm ]
Post subject: 

ok so if I was going to joke with you, I would tell you that you need to go and see your GF, AND FAST....

But being serious :shock: I don't know what to say

Author:  03CDKJ [ Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:40 pm ]
Post subject: 

are you the same guy who couldn't sleep for like a week?

Author:  lil black liberty [ Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

Yes I am said guy.. and Digger.. I am single again man I want someone a little closer than 4 hours one way bro..

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:46 pm ]
Post subject: 

lil black liberty wrote:
Yes I am said guy.. and Digger.. I am single again man I want someone a little closer than 4 hours one way bro..


Chris, get your butt back over to the OHIO section and start cheering for the METS....

Little black.... I think you know what need to happen just like last time... Are you sure you didn't have the mark already?

Author:  lil black liberty [ Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:50 pm ]
Post subject: 

Positive bro.. and no I don't need any of that right now man.. I dunno it seems really concindential to all these celebrity deaths right now.. I mean with billy mays that makes 5 in the month of June... 2 more days.. could be 2 more celebrities.. I dunno.. but I'm freaked out a little bit.. I'm about to post what/how I interpretated this dream..

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

lil black liberty wrote:
Positive bro.. and no I don't need any of that right now man.. I dunno it seems really concindential to all these celebrity deaths right now.. I mean with billy mays that makes 5 in the month of June... 2 more days.. could be 2 more celebrities.. I dunno.. but I'm freaked out a little bit.. I'm about to post what/how I interpretated this dream..


I hate to say it, but only one more will drop off... They always die in 3's :shock:

Author:  lil black liberty [ Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:57 pm ]
Post subject: 

Okay the way I interpretated the dream was like this, The Glasses being taken off the man was simply for me to be Cautious of something I'm not quite sure but I know Cautious, the next thing was the guy who I took his glasses off I didn't say this in the post because people would look at me weird it was my ex girlfriend Laira Downen's dad Jerry Downen.. He was on the back of a truck standing in the tailbed when I took his glasses.. So I know it means to be cautious of maybe love/ex's or past experiences? But the thing that get's me is the whole crowbar/knife what does that symbolize? Other than maybe Harm/Pain and then the blood is loss of faith.. it could be a warning of this: Telling me to be careful of my past experiences as they may result in pain because I have been there before and they will surface their ugly head again to try to derail me from my faith with god. That's what I think any how but the number 7 still bothers me especially with it being on my hand..

Author:  linewarbr [ Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:07 pm ]
Post subject: 

Lil' Black. . .

First, let me say, . . . hmmmm. There's so much there. It takes guts to post about stuff like that on a forum, open as it is. That indicates to me that you both find release in this forum and trust the members that you have come into contact with in your time here. That is a positive thing, but guard your heart carefully.

I think it is common to find significance in dreams. In the history of the world found in The Bible, dreams played a pivotal role at times in the lives of individuals that Godd wanted to speak to. Take the birth of Christ, for example. Godd warned Joseph, His earthy father, in a dream, to flee to Egypt so that Jesus would not be killed in the subsequent slaughter that Herod enacted in order to kill him. There are other examples in the Old Testament of Godd using one of His people to interpret a dream had by another, such as Joseph interpreting Pharoah's dreams, Daniel interpreting Nebuchadnezzar, the King of Babylon's dreams.

Sometimes dreams can communicate an idea or a subject that is beyond the order of how the mind normally makes jumps of logic to come to an understanding. Kind of like getting to the top of a ladder without climbing the steps, you know? I've had a dream like that before, where Godd used a dream to illustrate his love for me in a way that reading it or hearing it from a preacher would never have done, because it got right to my heart, bypassing reason.

But, inherent in both your dream and in these examples, there is a common thread - dreams surpass logic. Applying the order of common logic to a dream experience that is, inherently, not logical, is inaccurate. That is what makes dreams such an impressive experience - they are not logical, and it causes what is called "cognitive dissonance" when the conscious mind, which is logical, is incorporated into the dream experience. That is what makes you react with a "What does this mean?" mentality; it is natural to try to apply logic to the illogical.

What I would encourage you to do first and foremost is that, anytime you have a dream that is vivid, where your conscious mind is aware of it, immediately upon waking up, write it down. Just write it as it came, do not try to apply logic to it at that time, you only making a record of the dream experience. Then after you have been awake for a while, where some of the surrealism of the dream has worn off, come back to what you wrote. I think this will help you to deal with the sense of dread that these dreams can cause.

Second, if you are a believer, pray about the dream and read Bible passages that deal with dreams. I believe there you will find a framework to distinguish between dreams that carry meaning and dreams that are just, well, dreams. Third, if you are a believer and are active in a church, I eould encourage you to approach your pastor once you have exercised suggestions one and two. Pastors deal with all kinds of things, and depending on personality, you will be helping him to help you if you have a well-thought-out, logical approach to your dreams rather than communicating with him out of a sense of alarm and dread. If you come across with alarm and dread, he will focus more on getting you to calm down than in trying to understand your dreams.

If you are not a believer in Christ and do not attend church, I encourage you to explore both with an open mind. I was an agnostic until the age of 18, when I was in a position where if Godd was not real and could not save me, I was at the end of my rope as far as living went. I reached out to Godd, and He reached back to me - and I believe you will find the same.



**Edited because of filter - I'm not putting "Dog" instead. . . **

Author:  JJsTJ [ Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:17 pm ]
Post subject: 

:shock: Do you like cocoa puffs?

seriously, maybe you should seek professional help on this one. The interweb will only make this worse. then again, perhaps pirate 4x4 members could help you figure it all out? :twisted:

Author:  Burchie [ Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:41 pm ]
Post subject: 

Ty Webb: You take drugs, Danny?

Danny Noonan: Every day.

Ty Webb: Good. What's the problem?

Danny Noonan: I don't know.

Author:  03CDKJ [ Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:50 pm ]
Post subject: 

Burchie wrote:
Ty Webb: You take drugs, Danny?

Danny Noonan: Every day.

Ty Webb: Good. What's the problem?

Danny Noonan: I don't know.


:-)r

I watched that movie every sunday in College.....

Rodney... The last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it! :lol:

Author:  lil black liberty [ Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

linewarbr: I appreciate the advice it was really helpful. I will pray about it some more to get a clearer answer, I was baptized at 13 and have been an active member of my church for quite some time now.. I'm southern baptist by the way just in case anyone wanted to know. I had church surfed or hopped for awhile to see what other religions were like and I will have to say it seems as though the Buddhists and the Muslims have borrowed from the Christianity faith in some aspects.. I always like the First Christian Church though and their practices but it kinda started bothering me when they would talk about Mary how they did and I decided to go back to the old Baptist church I used to go to with a better understanding of religion. Good to see you found the Holy Spirit/Father because he really is real and one day his plan for us will become clearer.

JJsKJ: Yes I like Cocoa Puffs but I'm not cuckoo for cocoa puffs lol.. and I think I can trust the fellow KJ'ers on this board not to worried about other crazy ppl.. lol :D

Burchie: No more Caddyshack mister! :P

Author:  ATXKJ [ Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:02 pm ]
Post subject: 

FYI -

the data on dream research is that your brain is organizing & filing information taken in during the day -
it could be something like seeing an ad for a violent movie or - something that reminded you of a movie.
(the linkages can be weird like a long chain of dominoes )

sometime you're trying to think of things, and the dream can give you an idea.

but they can also mean - nothing at all....

Author:  JeepinJarhead03 [ Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:11 pm ]
Post subject: 

dreams are basically neurological static that your brain trys to interpret the best it can and to do that it results in what you perceive as a dream

since things like voluntary muscle movement are blocked during sleep your brain gets a sort of static similar to having your tv on and your cable unhooked

that is..

if you believe in that hokus pokus called neuro psychology ;)

if you're a believer in higher powers, it doesn't mean that the above is b.s.

because i'm sure the higher powers can see to it that your brain interprets the static in the correct way ;)

Author:  ATXKJ [ Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

or the higher power could be part of the brain static.......

Author:  Burchie [ Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:11 am ]
Post subject: 

Mitch Taylor: Something strange happened to me this morning.

Chris Knight: Was it a dream where you see yourself in, sort of, Sun God robes, on a pyramid, with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?

Mitch Taylor: No.

Chris Knight: Why am I the only person that has that dream?

Author:  lil black liberty [ Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:13 am ]
Post subject: 

Let me guess... Movie called Real Genius with Val Kilmer?

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/