| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Late Night Snacks!?!? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=45118 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | STINGN [ Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:41 am ] |
| Post subject: | Late Night Snacks!?!? |
What do you guys eat for late night snacks??? Newmans Own Pizza, Grilled Cheese, Frozen Mac and Cheese and gotta wash either of those down with an Arnold Palmer! |
|
| Author: | Sir Sam [ Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:55 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Just had an oatmeal raisin cookie with milk, it was awesome! |
|
| Author: | JeepinJarhead03 [ Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:09 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
oatmeal raisin cookie! 1. Those aren't raisins, they're bugs 2. I don't eat nothin that's round with cream in the middle lol my late nite snacks usually involve either chips and salsa, or an apple or a peach or somethin |
|
| Author: | Boiler [ Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:11 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Today it was corn pops cereal. Only food we have left in the house besides canned stuff or rice/noodles... |
|
| Author: | oddball [ Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:15 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Depends of what I'm in the mood for? Last night I took my camaro out for cruise-nite and waited 30 + minutes in line at the DQ for a chocolate xtreme blizzard (with chocolate ice cream of course). |
|
| Author: | HoosierJeeper [ Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:00 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Peanuts and Busch. |
|
| Author: | teckman02 [ Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:26 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
whatever i can find in the house or if i fave the cash waffle house |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
What ever is around like left overs or some times a frozen pizza... and then Dew to wash it all down |
|
| Author: | durangotang [ Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Almonds, almonds, and more almonds.... |
|
| Author: | colts_kj [ Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Chipotle, Chipotle, Sonic, Taco Bell, Chipotle, Checkers and any Chinese we can find. I'm in college so cooking and/or having food here is not likely. oh and that is every night for me and my friends lots of jeep cash going threw the jeeps own window every night |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:40 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
PB&J sandwich with a LARGE glass of chocolate milk, was good after coming in home after drinking when I was 16 and still good almost 40 years later or anything I can find, which most cases is some kind of fruits, better for me my wife says |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:57 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Chips and salsa, oreo's, chewy bars, strawberry banana milkshake, crunch wrap supreme, ice cream, a McGangBang(very delicious, you must try it) |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
a McGangBang sounds interesting |
|
| Author: | wheeee32 [ Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:52 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
cinnamon sugar oatmeal, toast, green tea. Waffle House if I have the extra cash. |
|
| Author: | tonycrd [ Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:16 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Beer....beer....and then to top that of ...more beer |
|
| Author: | linewarbr [ Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:26 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
HoosierJeeper wrote: Peanuts and Busch.
Another Busch drinker!! Got a 12-pack of longnecks in the fridge at home. People think it's a redneck beer, but I like it. I've had beers from all around the world, draft and bottle, but Busch is an old standby. Bring it to a BYOB party and you never have to worry about people grabbing your beer. . . |
|
| Author: | HoosierJeeper [ Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
linewarbr wrote: HoosierJeeper wrote: Peanuts and Busch. Another Busch drinker!! Got a 12-pack of longnecks in the fridge at home. People think it's a redneck beer, but I like it. I've had beers from all around the world, draft and bottle, but Busch is an old standby. Bring it to a BYOB party and you never have to worry about people grabbing your beer. . . I like the price!!!! It's usually on sale here. |
|
| Author: | linewarbr [ Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
HoosierJeeper wrote: linewarbr wrote: HoosierJeeper wrote: Peanuts and Busch. Another Busch drinker!! Got a 12-pack of longnecks in the fridge at home. People think it's a redneck beer, but I like it. I've had beers from all around the world, draft and bottle, but Busch is an old standby. Bring it to a BYOB party and you never have to worry about people grabbing your beer. . . I like the price!!!! It's usually on sale here. 'bout $7 for a 12-pack of longnecks here - sometimes you can find it on sale too. I've seen 6-packs of 16-ounce cans for $2.99. . . . |
|
| Author: | HoosierJeeper [ Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:42 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
linewarbr wrote: HoosierJeeper wrote: linewarbr wrote: HoosierJeeper wrote: Peanuts and Busch. Another Busch drinker!! Got a 12-pack of longnecks in the fridge at home. People think it's a redneck beer, but I like it. I've had beers from all around the world, draft and bottle, but Busch is an old standby. Bring it to a BYOB party and you never have to worry about people grabbing your beer. . . I like the price!!!! It's usually on sale here. 'bout $7 for a 12-pack of longnecks here - sometimes you can find it on sale too. I've seen 6-packs of 16-ounce cans for $2.99. . . . I usually get the 18 pack...but the wife buys it so...I not sure about the $$$. |
|
| Author: | linewarbr [ Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
HoosierJeeper wrote: linewarbr wrote: HoosierJeeper wrote: linewarbr wrote: HoosierJeeper wrote: Peanuts and Busch. Another Busch drinker!! Got a 12-pack of longnecks in the fridge at home. People think it's a redneck beer, but I like it. I've had beers from all around the world, draft and bottle, but Busch is an old standby. Bring it to a BYOB party and you never have to worry about people grabbing your beer. . . I like the price!!!! It's usually on sale here. 'bout $7 for a 12-pack of longnecks here - sometimes you can find it on sale too. I've seen 6-packs of 16-ounce cans for $2.99. . . . I usually get the 18 pack...but the wife buys it so...I not sure about the $$$. Works great for beer-butt chicken, too |
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|