LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Christmas (not religious) in July
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=45181
Page 1 of 1

Author:  louder2kj [ Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:49 am ]
Post subject:  Christmas (not religious) in July

Image

Image

Author:  wheeee32 [ Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:42 am ]
Post subject: 

Are you kidding me? Please tell me that happened up in the mountains somewhere. :shock:

Author:  HoosierJeeper [ Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:56 am ]
Post subject: 

:shock: :D

Can I come???? :D :D :D :D

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:28 am ]
Post subject: 

It is hail. We had a major storm blow through last night with tornadoes and hail.

Author:  Sir Sam [ Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

wheeee32 wrote:
Are you kidding me? Please tell me that happened up in the mountains somewhere. :shock:


Dude your lawn didn't look like that last night?

We've gotten a metric crap ton of hail here, and my convertible top is showing it. :cry:

Author:  wheeee32 [ Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

Sir Sam wrote:
wheeee32 wrote:
Are you kidding me? Please tell me that happened up in the mountains somewhere. :shock:


Dude your lawn didn't look like that last night?

We've gotten a metric crap ton of hail here, and my convertible top is showing it. :cry:


I was at work last night so I only heard the thunder as the storm was passing through. I only got to see the crazy lightning to the east when I got off work. I had no idea there was that much hail on the ground b/c it was all melted by the time I got home. Craziness. :shock:

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:28 pm ]
Post subject: 

I guess gore didn't figure Colorado in to the whole global warming equation now did he :roll:

What in the heck is going on with our weather here??

Author:  JL Rockies [ Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:05 am ]
Post subject: 

Christmas is a national holiday so no need to defend your posts...... Or at least, there shouldn't be a need.

Author:  JL Rockies [ Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:08 am ]
Post subject: 

Diggerfreek wrote:
I guess gore didn't figure Colorado in to the whole global warming equation now did he :roll:

What in the heck is going on with our weather here??


Check out my "My own pseudo-science" thread for explanation. It was invaded by hippies from CA but it's still a good read.

Author:  kskj [ Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

Tokyojoe wrote:
It is hail. We had a major storm blow through last night with tornadoes and hail.


We were heading back from Moab and came through Denver in the middle of that storm so much hail on the highway we had to slow down to 20 mph through town.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/