| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| I don't know what could have gone wrong http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=45355 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Mike08Liberty [ Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | I don't know what could have gone wrong |
*note: this is not one of my cars, I just found the pic Dukes of Hazard never had this problem
|
|
| Author: | Budke [ Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Its because the dukes of hazard drove a BA american car. Not a boring german car. |
|
| Author: | JeepinJarhead03 [ Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
and it just wasn't a pile of dirt that they used lol |
|
| Author: | ATXKJ [ Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
The Dukes typically used 440 Magnums for the big jumps - 340 for generic scenes they also destroyed, on average, 2 cars per show. (but they would have made the jump) |
|
| Author: | HoosierJeeper [ Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Budke wrote: Its because the dukes of hazard drove a BA american car.
Not a boring german car. That's it.... |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
PARTS |
|
| Author: | oddball [ Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
That *hit for brains driver was probably texting somone. |
|
| Author: | teckman02 [ Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:07 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Budke wrote: Its because the dukes of hazard drove a BA american car.
Not a boring german car. it kinda looks like a ford |
|
| Author: | Sir Sam [ Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:43 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
teckman02 wrote: Budke wrote: Its because the dukes of hazard drove a BA american car. Not a boring german car. it kinda looks like a ford Yup, a Ford Passat, or maybe a Mercury A4. |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:51 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I still say jetta |
|
| Author: | Sir Sam [ Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:24 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Diggerfreek wrote: I still say jetta
And it still isn't a jetta. |
|
| Author: | colts_kj [ Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
VW Passat. |
|
| Author: | Guest [ Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:30 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Der FlugenWagen! |
|
| Author: | Sir Sam [ Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:03 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
ThunderbirdJunkie wrote: Der FlugenWagen!
BWAHAHAHAH! |
|
| Author: | Jeep4me99 [ Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:10 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
representing deutshland!
|
|
| Author: | Mike08Liberty [ Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:18 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Could you imagine getting a call from your wife .... wife: "Um, honey ... please don't get mad ... I kinda got the car stuck" husband: "what do you mean stuck" wife: "well, I was driving AND talking to a friend AND putting on my makeup AND drinking coffee and out of no where this big pile of dirty just popped up and on the other side where these big concrete thing-a-ma- jiggers. I don't know how it happen but the car is stuck on the concrete thing-a-ma-jiggers about 10' in the air. What should I do?" husband: "OK, I'm glad you were only talking to a friend and putting on makeup and drinking coffee ... Here I though you weren't paying attention to the road ... Silly me. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|